Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoying bearded numpties selling cereal for £3 a bowl in poverty zone

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I read a different article about these guys yesterday - So I visited the Cereal Killer Cafe and what happened next surprised… ME!

The author's colleagues hated the very idea of the business, and asked him to go along for his cynical take.

The article didn't turn out as he expected.

This paragraph, in particular, struck a chord with me:-

I wonder if we’re all walking around in a sea of cynicism, fuelled by social media, competitive negative opinions, hating everything?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
This could become a thread of beardy twats:

twat.jpg

sneakychef

Oct 28, 2004
Stroud Green
You would have thought channel 4 would want them to make as much profit as possible so they can pay the poor local council more business rates and help improve the impoverished parts...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
That Beardo is odious. Just please **** off you hairy bore

Anyone prepared to pay that to eat a bowl of cereal has a screw loose.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I dont have a problem with someone doing business, even if it is idiots fleecing bigger idiots, and they are employing people in a poor area so that's a plus.

He should of stuck to that and attacked the piss poor journalism instead of the self righteous whine about charity and curing embola. But if they've got a market for their stuff then all well and good. I have a feeling though that like the hipsterish cult itself it will be a short lived fad and although not here today gone tomorrow could well be gone in a few months once their imo shallow clientele get bored and move on.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He's got a point.

rubbish, he agreed to an interview for reasons in between "yeah channel 4 interview is so cool" and "yeah, excellent coverage of business.". play with media, get burnt.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Just a point of order, Hoxton is not a poverty zone, in many places in Hackney the flats are more expensive than areas of Hampstead, there is plenty of social housing in the area but flats on the open market including ex council in Hoxton go for eye watering amounts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here