Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

andy naylor poyet lying about vicente

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
so here we go again looking back on old imfo about vicente naylor said on 9th october he would be back in full training after internatinal break wrong,poyet said they would arrange.reserve game for him ,never happened,now oatway says after chrismas time,wot the fxxx is goin on?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
so here we go again looking back on old imfo about vicente naylor said on 9th october he would be back in full training after internatinal break wrong,poyet said they would arrange.reserve game for him ,never happened,now oatway says after chrismas time,wot the fxxx is goin on?

Yeah I read that in Fridays argus that Vicente would be back around Xmas time according to oatway
Very surprised to hear that and sad if true

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yeah I read that in Fridays argus that Vicente would be back around Xmas time according to oatway
Very surprised to hear that and sad if true

Personally i have not included him in my plans for this season,i hope to be proved wrong,that way avoiding all disapointment.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I doubt he will play for us again, will probably go in January .. bad decision to invoke the extra year as his heart hasn't been in it since then

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I doubt he will play for us again, will probably go in January .. bad decision to invoke the extra year as his heart hasn't been in it since then

Indeed. It's quite clear he's here against his own will......the 25k a week he's on could have been spent elsewhere

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's probably topping up the tan in Spain while collecting a large salary from us.......nice work

Yes. He's definitely here (a small Championship side) for the WAGES. Sake.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Not controversial at all. Just utter bullshit for a statement considering Ryan Harley for a quarter of a million pounds and £8k a week and four matches Hoskins for half a million.

Difference here is Harley is capable and willing to play. Hoskins is willing but that useless muppet set him back a few months with a broken foot.
Fair enough they may not be of the same pedigree however over the course of 1.5 seasons, we both know who would have earned the least points for the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here