Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray snubbing Sports Personality!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sports non-personality would be more appropriate but well done

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sports non-personality would be more appropriate but well done

:yawn:

Apart from personality, in this instance, meaning famous person or celebrity... A personality refers to the characteristics and qualities which make up who we are.

For example - Beach Hut has a very boorish personality.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Apart from personality, in this instance, meaning famous person or celebrity... A personality refers to the characteristics and qualities which make up who we are.

Infraction !

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Leigh Halfpenny (Wales) - player of the tournament in the 6 nations and one of the main reasons we won the Lions tour.

Justin Rose won the US Open which was a huge achievement and hadn't been done since 1970, the lions are some friendly team aren't they:whistle: Also, cannot believe Mo Farah is behind an egg chaser given his achievements this year.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Get a life he himself admits he is boring

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
A deserved winner.

I know I am biased, but no podium for Froome? Has winning the Tour De France become something that is considered two-a-penny?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A deserved winner.

I know I am biased, but no podium for Froome? Has winning the Tour De France become something that is considered two-a-penny?
it would appear so, if the 2nd person very passé so suspect Wiggins found it highly amusing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That is a personality. Did you not understand my example and the definitions?

To a certain extent but you do bang about the same things these days, very tedious

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here