Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Johnson

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes , Glenn wanted to go and play . You can't blame him and hopefully he will do well and score some goals .

What difference does it make to CPFC whether he scores goals or not. He is on a loan to buy subject to proving his fitness hence they couldnt agree on a contract length to make it a sale but the price is agreed and the deal done subject to the fitness issue.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Shows a massive disrespect to Glenn. turfed out on loan to be replaced by an old man to appease the natives.

Compared to you lot not being able to afford his wages and spending more than he was asking on a flop like CMS to appease your fans because he didn't smile a lot lol

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What difference does it make to CPFC whether he scores goals or not. He is on a loan to buy subject to proving his fitness hence they couldnt agree on a contract length to make it a sale but the price is agreed and the deal done subject to the fitness issue.

I was talking from my point of view not cpfc . I hope he does well and I hope he scores some goals ( especially against you lot )

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
O'Keefe and Garvan can play as young players then?

O'keefe is injured and will be out for a couple of months. Garvan is just not good enough and is better going down to the championship.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
O'keefe is injured and will be out for a couple of months. Garvan is just not good enough and is better going down to the championship.

So there are players being overlooked to have Johnson in as a PR stint, so how did I embarrass myself?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Rash the smash :afro:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Blimey! That's a rave from the grave - Rancid Hardcock and all his cronies from the real HATE era with Palace. The names drip like acid - Swindlehurst, Gilbert, Hilaire,Sansom et al! :sick:

The atmosphere those days when we played them was cracking. I was only young (see my avatar) but remember them well.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
So there are players being overlooked to have Johnson in as a PR stint, so how did I embarrass myself?

Because Garvan didn't get in the 25 last time either and o'keefe is injured...again. Quiet now and go back to learning the words to Sussex by the Sea on the big screen

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yet more bollocks from you Arse. I interviewed Steve Parish and he was genuinely angry that 'Arry had tried to increase price massively at the last minute as he thought he had us over a barrel. Not that you would ever let facts get in the way of posting more drivel.

AJ being back today is simply a case of a cheap PR and a means to provide good coaching to gayle and the youth team. I'm fine with it, little excited even. No one is expecting him to be the same player who showed why you weren't even Championship ready back then.

Bless

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Murray deserves a crack at PL level in the view of most CPFC fans eyes, but he simply doesn't fit our system. We need someone with pace and power to play the loan man role and he simply doesn't have both. After that you have to think about whether he is a worthy substitute and for me he definitely is, but I wouldn't expect many goals nor would he be happy simply sitting on the bench as a potential target man to run the clock down.

Obviously we hope he comes back from Reading having bagged a number of goals as that will do him the world of good but I can see not just from a PR perspective why we've signed AJ, he'll make a very good coach for us in the future and he's spent most of his career as a lone striker so there's no reason why he can't do OK for us, injuries permitting of course and that is a big IF.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Because Garvan didn't get in the 25 last time either and o'keefe is injured...again. Quiet now and go back to learning the words to Sussex by the Sea on the big screen
Have you asked the HF if you can talk like this ? please **** off pathetic wanker ,hows your new screen shite paint and great green and red

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here