Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Johnson

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Let me get this right, you let Glem Murray out on loan so as to get game time and not waste a place in your 25 and you bring in Dillon and Johnson into that 25?

Keep up those kind of decisions Warnock and we are in for a wonderful season.

Yes , Glenn wanted to go and play . You can't blame him and hopefully he will do well and score some goals .

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"5 nil and you can't fu ck off " oh marvellous fayre botty !

Being batoned by the Met Pol as we went down into the station underpass caught in a mass bottleneck after begin held o/s West (?) Norwood Station for fricking ages post match, having already been marched round half of the SE postcode area hemmed in on all sides by mounted police, while you lot supped your bottled beer wasn't a great experience!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Being batoned by the Met Pol as we went down into the underpass caught in a mass bottleneck after begin held o/s West (?) Norwood Station for fricking ages post match while you lot supped your bottled beer wasn't a great experience!

Sorry to hear that botty . The beer went down a treat .

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Interestingly, exactly one year ago Harry Redknapp was saying how Palace wanted to give him a 2 or 3 year contract to rejoin then from QPR, but Rangers couldn't get in any cover before the window shut so the deal was never done.

Sadly for Johnson all he gets now is a short-term contract 'til January.
I recall it as Johnson being mobbed by chavs outside the training park/hut and consequently missing the deadline. The lack of cover story broke some time later in a funny face saving attempt.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I recall it as Johnson being mobbed by chavs outside the training park/hut and consequently missing the deadline. The lack of cover story broke some time later in a funny face saving attempt.

He disappeared in the smog of the flares , he's only little don't you know .

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

Yet more bollocks from you Arse. I interviewed Steve Parish and he was genuinely angry that 'Arry had tried to increase price massively at the last minute as he thought he had us over a barrel. Not that you would ever let facts get in the way of posting more drivel.

AJ being back today is simply a case of a cheap PR and a means to provide good coaching to gayle and the youth team. I'm fine with it, little excited even. No one is expecting him to be the same player who showed why you weren't even Championship ready back then.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Yet more bollocks from you Arse. I interviewed Steve Parish and he was genuinely angry that 'Arry had tried to increase price massively at the last minute as he thought he had us over a barrel. Not that you would ever let facts get in the way of posting more drivel.

AJ being back today is simply a case of a cheap PR and a means to provide good coaching to gayle and the youth team. I'm fine with it, little excited even. No one is expecting him to be the same player who showed why you weren't even Championship ready back then.
And Palace are happy to waste a place in the 25 and possibly p*ss off another capable player for a PR exercise, really?

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
After the HF kids chucking their toys out palace needed a bit of PR , he will then go and work for sky as did salako lol

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
And Palace are happy to waste a place in the 25 and possibly p*ss off another capable player for a PR exercise, really?

You mean young players? Young players that don't need to be named in the 25 in order to play? Stop embarrassing yourself ;)

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

I prefer my version to be honest

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Most equine posteriors do...

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Being batoned by the Met Pol as we went down into the station underpass caught in a mass bottleneck after begin held o/s West (?) Norwood Station for fricking ages post match, having already been marched round half of the SE postcode area hemmed in on all sides by mounted police, while you lot supped your bottled beer wasn't a great experience!

Sadly I remember this same experience well. :annoyed:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Oystons didn't like spending money either. Very wise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here