Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andi Zeqiri (Now Signed)

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The problem, which we can all see, has been with us for season after season, window after window, you clown [emoji1782]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stop choking up the internet with your emotional issues

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Am I wrong an under 23s player can be used in the 1st team squad as often as wanted, and that would also leave space for other new signed players in the 25 man Premier league squad

Almost, it's players under 21, I think this is any player who is under 21 on Jan 1st 2020, if I am correct Zeqiri would be an U21 this season, but would have to be named in the 25 next season.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Andi Zeqiri ?

So what we know so far:

Club, through Naylor, trying to suggest U23s - taking pressure off or genuinely unsure of level?

Father/whole of Kosovan football journalism family think 1st team because of their pride for their footballing jewel.

Famous Italian journo - suggests 1st team as well but this could be in an attempt to soften the blow for Parma fans/hierarchy that they got out muscled financially for our youth team.

Player so far quiet but what father has said is unlikely to be far from truth therefore he’s either supremely confident in himself or a bit of a cocksure knob and therefore fails the no dickheads policy [see also Andone] but then again maybe that always has to be relaxed for any striker worth his salt? [see also Le Petit Shithouse]

This is a tough one to get my head around but as ever his YouTube showreel is impressive.

Thoughts?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Wow... Wasn't aware we'd signed a new manager.
So long Graham and thanks for everything!

The first team of which club? Might we loan him out to the Championship to get some experience? 2 weeks of quarantine and he should be training at least by mid to late October.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
jibber jabber

jarjar.jpg

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
In fact I believe a number of Kosovans played for Switzerland before Kosova was recognised by FIFA including Shakiri at Liverpool.

Good geopolitical knowledge bro! Granit Xhaka (current Swiss captain) also comes from a Kosovan family - the Swiss took in around 200,000 during the post-Yugoslavian conflict.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
So what we know so far:

Club, through Naylor, trying to suggest U23s - taking pressure off or genuinely unsure of level?

Father/whole of Kosovan football journalism family think 1st team because of their pride for their footballing jewel.

Famous Italian journo - suggests 1st team as well but this could be in an attempt to soften the blow for Parma fans/hierarchy that they got out muscled financially for our youth team.

Player so far quiet but what father has said is unlikely to be far from truth therefore he’s either supremely confident in himself or a bit of a cocksure knob and therefore fails the no dickheads policy [see also Andone] but then again maybe that always has to be relaxed for any striker worth his salt? [see also Le Petit Shithouse]

This is a tough one to get my head around but as ever his YouTube showreel is impressive.

Thoughts?

Personally, I'm not sure I'd be wanting us to sign a striker lacking in self belief.

We don't really know anything about the situation (as we didn't with Andone and a host of others), so personally I won't be joining those clamouring to reach a conclusion.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Zeqiri sounds like an exotic cocktail you'd be drinking in a beach bar on the Med somewhere, while watching the sun go down.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Still not confirmed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here