[Albion] Andi Zeqiri (Now Signed)

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Andi Zeqiri ?

Dupe post

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, by my reckoning, we have already lost points due to our profligacy in front of goal. No matter what BS is spouted in the press by our manager.
And by my reckoning, its not the end of the world, nor are we relegated already. Nor are we about to crash and burn.

But panic on, if it makes you feel better. Just keep it down a bit, eh?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
And by my reckoning, its not the end of the world, nor are we relegated already. Nor are we about to crash and burn.

But panic on, if it makes you feel better. Just keep it down a bit, eh?

Well said. I'm more than happy. We have a much better team than last season - We'll be just fine. Plus I haven't met a neutral yet who isn't impressed by us - And I meet a lot of them. :thumbsup:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Well, by my reckoning, we have already lost points due to our profligacy in front of goal. No matter what BS is spouted in the press by our manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it be possible for you to stop whinging and moaning ? It sort of destroys this thread. This is the Andi Zeqiri thread not Bw2 thread. All i seem to see is you being negative. Especially as we have scored 12 goals in our ist 5 games.

FROST

Apr 17, 2017
Saw him play live in flesh for Lausanne against Winterhur last season.

Ended 0-0

Don't remember any player looking decent, but the game was not one for record books.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
5 against the woodwork is unlucky but also says otherwise

Just to be clear, are you suggesting that having a different striker, would have prevented our midfielder, our centre back, and our left wing back, from hitting the woodwork? :shrug:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

These are tough times but my word the Albion's performances recently have been a god send for me. A glorious rainbow. Guess not for you though eh?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hitting the woodwork from distance isn't ‘profligate’ IMO but it suits your persistent negative agenda.

Aye....two outside the box...splendid efforts ..one a header where Webster did well to direct it on target ...one a terrific shot from an angle that thundered against the bar and another that again from an angle hit the inside of the post and bounced across goal behind the goalie...profligate my arse

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
According to Zeqiris dad he’s going straight into 1st team

[tweet]1310692724979519491[/tweet]

Tad arrogant, I’m sure Maupay & Connolly will have something to say about that or prove otherwise....

Nothings a given in this life, I’m kind going off this kid now, he goes to Italy to sign a deal, while there he flirts with other teams and possibly gets a better deal... he better be as good as he thinks he is, running off to the corner flag shunning his team mates, won’t go down well in front an empty Amex....:lolol:

taz

Feb 18, 2015
Am I wrong an under 23s player can be used in the 1st team squad as often as wanted, and that would also leave space for other new signed players in the 25 man Premier league squad

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Am I wrong an under 23s player can be used in the 1st team squad as often as wanted, and that would also leave space for other new signed players in the 25 man Premier league squad
Yes, that's 100% right.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You make a really good point. And I do agree. Except, and it is a key exception. I really think we need to run a separate policy for strikers, and only strikers. We have almost always failed to land the striker we need. We have signed one good one in 4 PL seasons whilst casually watching the legend that is Muzza get older and less and less effective. The ah1t has now hit the fan. No more time for a slow-burn solution. Sorry, but that is how I see it.

jibber jabber

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here