Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex roof

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
At the Optus stadium in Perth, Western Australia, they have seats on the roof that you can book for something like half hour spells during matches (AFL, Rugby, Cricket and occasional football). You have to wear a harness and you only get a short time up there as there are no, ahem, facilities up there.

Attachments

• 159351A0-1C28-437B-B025-730BB8CCCBAF.jpeg
    159351A0-1C28-437B-B025-730BB8CCCBAF.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 69

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
At the Optus stadium in Perth, Western Australia, they have seats on the roof that you can book for something like half hour spells during matches (AFL, Rugby, Cricket and occasional football). You have to wear a harness and you only get a short time up there as there are no, ahem, facilities up there.
I might consider that - how much do they pay you, it could potentially fund my next trip to the Ashes?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I imagine that's quite unpleasantly warm during the cricket season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here