Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Catering reached a shocking unacceptable low yesterday-Club please read

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
East Stand - Simply awful yesterday. Lost the cost of 2 pints of cidre from me with their shoddy service. I dont like to complain about the amex but.....

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What do you mean. Nothing to do with Azure ?

When you go into the Amex you are a customer of BHAFC and no-one, would you write to Fosters if your pint was shit ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When you go into the Amex you are a customer of BHAFC and no-one, would you write to Fosters if your pint was shit ?

Azure are the contractors. Are you saying they are absolved from blame ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Azure are the contractors. Are you saying they are absolved from blame ?

Not at all but the supplier is BHAFC, whether they sub-contract is their business - you are barking up the wrong tree.

If I was Azure I would just ignore it

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ignore it ? They may lose the tendor. If they ignore it, thay deserve to be kicked into touch.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I believe that all of the stadium catering has been sub-contracted out to Azure. Hearsay is that it's a fixed price contract so, financially, it makes no difference to the club whether 1 pie is sold or 10,000 pies are sold. I'm not sure I believe that is completely true.

I'd be interested to know the KPIs etc in place and how Azure are performing against their contract. Not that we'll know, obviously, as it will be commercially sensitive.

Exactly my point Bozza. Wondering how the club could twist the screws for non-performance of the contract should it be as you have heard.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
BH. The point is potential LOST revenue for the club.

This is what I'm trying to understand G, I wonder if the club is losing or it is Azure? In which case we've got a different issue as they probably don't really care! IF if it sub-contracted I agree with Bozza that the club have to look at the contract with Azure to ascertain if there are any non(or sub) performance clauses as the club, ie what are the measures in place for Azure to get what we owe them each month / quarter etc. if any?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is what I'm trying to understand G, I wonder if the club is losing or it is Azure? In which case we've got a different issue as they probably don't really care! IF if it sub-contracted I agree with Bozza that the club have to look at the contract with Azure to ascertain if there are any non(or sub) performance clauses as the club, ie what are the measures in place for Azure to get what we owe them each month / quarter etc. if any?

I suppose if the contract is given to Azure at a price maybe they don't give a f*ck as long as they make a profit, the problem may lie there. If this is the case, this is not the best way forward for the club and it needs to be addressed at the first opportunity or when their contract runs out.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Not sure if its already been mentioned but I managed to get a Balti pie, and my +1 a steak pie well after 2:45..

But still, the catering needs to be sorted out quick, especially with Stadium expansion on the agenda.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
My concern is that after the game I like to stay behind for a pint (Northstand) to let the train queues disappear. But at the same time, fans from other stands come flooding in as well so you spend as much time queueing at the bar as you would in the train queue, defeating the object. Where do those mobile Harveys kiosks go after the match? A few of those in the concourse would cure the problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here