Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex announcer 2

paulfair

Feb 2, 2009
Thanks for your reply.I am fully aware of Paul Samara contribution to the cause of the Amex and take my hat off to him for that, however this does not mean i like him as a stadium announcer, by all means give him a free pass for life as a reward but i find his voice irritating and would much prefer someone like Richard Lindfield. unlike the other poster i would dread hearing him at the Amex unless it was for the odd interview.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Alan Partridge?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Or the late Mike Reid with "run around.... now!"

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I vote for him to keep on doing it at the Amex

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry but I don't - time to move on and employ someone who is a star in the field and not a Chartered Accountant but each to their own.

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Gonna be Jack the Lad whoever he is.
Rumour I heard.

Clear from his 'performance' at the kids open day, that JTL is in the hot seat. Paul has been commendable, but with our new 'professional' attitude, we do need more than enthusiastic amateurs.

After all, Fulham have David Hamilton still!!!!

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Please ... NO! One of the most annoying voices I've ever heard.

I fear that some of you are forgetting the long held 'relationship' between the local commercial station and the club, that goes back many years to the Southern Sound days. The owner/station controller or whatever his title, has been often been at the club, clearly with some influence, either professional or financial.

Apart from Richard Lindfield who I think does a good job, in the past we have had the delights of Nicky Keg of Beer or whatever her name was, appearing at the ground doing half time bits. Didn't she also do some bits for Seagull World?

Either way, I agree with a previous poster, it is JTL's to lose, after already doing stints for the Albion.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Des Lynam...

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Clear from his 'performance' at the kids open day, that JTL is in the hot seat. Paul has been commendable, but with our new 'professional' attitude, we do need more than enthusiastic amateurs.

After all, Fulham have David Hamilton still!!!!

If its based on his performnce at the kids open day then he a'int got a fookin chance.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Please ... NO! One of the most annoying voices I've ever heard.
Agreed. Kids are his level, my son used to like him when he was about ten (i.e. the same mental age as JTL). Couldn't STAND his voice every week at the Amex. Bring back Tony Millard, that's what I say.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Richard Reynolds from SCR seems a good lad. He knows his football, and isnt a professional big mouth Cockney like Jack the Lad

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Agreed. Kids are his level, my son used to like him when he was about ten (i.e. the same mental age as JTL). Couldn't STAND his voice every week at the Amex. Bring back Tony Millard, that's what I say.

Yes but has he been fully CRB checked ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here