Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one that thinks things aren't that bad

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
No No No!!! Just pointing out how bad things were. This is a perspective post, thats all

lol - yh but everyone remembers how shit things were......of course its great to what we have now but some would argue that last season we set the bar at a decent level. When things fall below those standards set, with a better squad, fans get frustrated at players/performances/managers etc... Were on a bad run, fans are frustrated, me included. We cannot keep going over old ground. Whilst a teams history is important, this is a new era........new team.... new outlooks. Im pretty sure the chairman will not accept mediocrity week in week out.........
onwards and upwards........

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
It's not that things are bad, it's just things could be so much better with what we have got!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Lineker: "And first up on MOTD tonight is the big south derby, Brighton and Hove Albion versus Crystal Palace"

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I agree, although I was gutted when Wolves equalised at the death. I would have taken a point before the match and especially so after Wolves took the lead. But yes, things are not too bad are they?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
2 wins from 10 and 8th god watch your backs palace if we hit form

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm thinking the same as you. The people who are moaning all the time, Gus should go and all the other crap, I don't think they are real supporters.

And do you know what, even if things went really really bad, there is one thing they will never take away from us and that is The Amex

Very Cheese laden-however i am in absolute full agreement

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
Playing great footy with a fine manager,all is well.Yup we all want to win week in week out but if we go up it will be like Saints for us next season.Let Gus build a squad over a couple of seasons to ensure we STAY UP not come straight back down.
All is well and for all the doom merchants,just take the tranqs as prescribed and then you can see it as the majority do.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
lol - yh but everyone remembers how shit things were......of course its great to what we have now but some would argue that last season we set the bar at a decent level. When things fall below those standards set, with a better squad, fans get frustrated at players/performances/managers etc... Were on a bad run, fans are frustrated, me included. We cannot keep going over old ground. Whilst a teams history is important, this is a new era........new team.... new outlooks. Im pretty sure the chairman will not accept mediocrity week in week out.........
onwards and upwards........
Come on Mr woddy, you said it''bad run'' bring it on! This is the best bad run I have seen since I was too young to understand what I bad run really was. Gus has my backing if this is as bad as it gets

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we should have won
we should have scored six
we should never have conceded three goals

okay?

now negatives over -

we are good enough to have deserved a comfortable victory
we were the better side by far from the first minute
we are just outside the playoffs
on this form we can stay thereabouts for the full season

sides may have sussed us out but they still cant outplay us
wolves gave everything and came away with a point but that shouldnt totally detract from the fact that we are a bloody good side. I really dont know what people expect or by what right we should be sailing along at the top of the league. Jealous of palace? Probably. But get real ffs - we really are not far off being the total package

Wolves fans were really complumentary about our intent and our skill today. Shame it seems lost on our own fans

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I am certainly not wallowing in pity - frustrated at dropping four points in the last three games yes but you just know it's going to get better.

We are the verge of the play off spots and have had our early season bad spell. Onwards and definitely upwards :albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Palace weren't top I imagine people would be happier with where we are. All good for me, gutted to be pegged back at the end, but Gus WILL get it right IMO.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
we should have won

okay?

now negatives over -

wolves gave everything and came away with a point but that shouldnt totally detract from the fact that we are a bloody good side. I really dont know what people expect or by what right we should be sailing along at the top of the league. Jealous of palace? Probably. But get real ffs - we really are not far off being the total package

Wolves fans were really complumentary about our intent and our skill today. Shame it seems lost on our own fans

My second 'this' I am now logging off! :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we should have won

okay?

now negatives over -

wolves gave everything and came away with a point but that shouldnt totally detract from the fact that we are a bloody good side. I really dont know what people expect or by what right we should be sailing along at the top of the league. Jealous of palace? Probably. Buut get real ffs - we really are not far off being the total package

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Seems to me we could have won every game this season except Blackpool if chances had been converted.
Frustrating but surely better than the opposite.
If we average 2 points per game from now on we will get to 84 points... At least the play offs?

Therefore an away draw is OK providing we start winning at home.

I reckon we are doing well. If this is our bad patch then we are going to have a great season.

I think the problem with NSC at the moment is a lot of posters have got completely sick and tired of replying to the nonsensical drivel spouted on here by what is a loud minority, thus a false image is portrayed. I think 95% are happy, just a few toss potts got a bit carried away with the success of Gus and what should be expected of a team that is still 2/3 years off the Premiership.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here