Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one that thinks things aren't that bad

kip

Aug 2, 2011
f***ing hell we are 8th in the 2nd tier of English footie.
Come on lets have some f***ing positivity.
3-3 against wolves could be worse, Yes wolves, a big f***ing club! against little Brighton who not long ago were playing at shitty withdean against small time wankers like Leyton or Cheaterfield.
I love Brighton, the amex and gus so much I could explode

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
You most certainly are not. I'd imagine the vast majority of B&HA supporters feel pretty much the same as you, without being quite so close to explosion.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
no point on sensible posts on here,most on here expect us to romp the league#athaventaclue

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Thirded. Even though i hate the Palace trolls, some of the people on here have incredible delusions of grandeur. We're not a big enough club to be gloating...yet.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
3-3 against wolves could be worse, Yes wolves, a big f***ing club! against little Brighton who not long ago were playing at shitty withdean against small time wankers like Leyton or Cheaterfield.

Is this another "look how far we've come" type of post???

Just asking...............

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Of course things aren't bad.

We have one of the best stadiums in the country, and best chairman.

The future is very very good, it's just that most of us, including me, are a tad impatient.

TB

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
When they scored the third I felt like this :rant: then after a few moments like this :annoyed: then after a little while longer :down: then :smile: followed by :) then :albion::albion2: and everything is fine and rosy again.

Last year we had a terrible run, hardly took a shot, never looked like winning. This year we have had a poor run and do enough to win almost all the games...if we weren't creating chances then yes doom away. We are at least another season away before being possible promotion contenders...personally it is frustrating at times. But I am loving the direction of travel...and ffs we sit in a stadium that is averaging 25k!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Things are pretty good to be honest. We do need just to push on a bit, and turn the performances into a run of wins, but we are seriously not that far away.

Not sure we will get there this season though, and we'll need a number of changes in personnel, but I'm 100% sure we'll be in the Premier League by the start of the 2014/2015 campaign.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This season reminds me of 1990-91 in feeling

I totally agree , point away from home and yeah perhaps we should have held on but it proves that we can come back I would take our position 8th in the league 3-4 points off play offs !! we will have games where we will win away well but I think the unbeaten spell in September really did cloud a lot of people's judgements the championship is too open with plenty of weird results ( Watford giving Leeds a beating at elland road yet we can beat them in Watford ) !!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nothing! I have a cold and have taken some night nurse. may be I should try it after every slightly disappointing result.

Try drinking with night nurse-your cold will be well gone

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Like it. We might just sneak into the play-offs with a last minute Vicente free kick outside the box in the last match of the season.

With a good run in March to come and a Wembley appearance

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think we will makes the play-offs. We are playing a lot better than last season and its only a matter of time before we turn our good performances into wins.

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm thinking the same as you. The people who are moaning all the time, Gus should go and all the other crap, I don't think they are real supporters.

And do you know what, even if things went really really bad, there is one thing they will never take away from us and that is The Amex

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 111

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here