Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Alpha Men Assemble - What The Fu..?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Possibly include the two twats in camouflage gear who tried to force entry into some Sussex primary schools last week while filming themselves

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
freeman on the land/sovereign citizens are an amusing type of batlander. believe a whole bunch of pseudo-intellectual woo about law, much based on deliberate mis-interpretation of word meanings, and importance of capital letters. they regularly go to jail in their fight against the law.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It sounds like this lot who invaded Colchester hospital accusing NHS staff of crimes against humanity.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/21/anti...g-medics-of-crimes-against-humanity-15460580/

Proof, were it needed, that Michael Chaves, a 55-year-old former paramedic, and Jamie Freeman are twats and, to be brutally honest, utter c*nts to boot. One of those rare occasions when you rather wish there had been a bunch of slightly drunken football supporters in there, waiting while their mate got patched up. And the police taking their normal time before responding to a call ..................

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
The part about removing people from intensive care wards is chilling. I have just emerged from intensive care and people coming in from the outside is a really frightening thought.

I agree but that situation is not new these days……..only recently people were actively protesting in ways that prevented the emergency services doing their jobs effectively which put lives at risk.

I don’t seem to recall the invective on here being quite so critical on those people, maybe those posters were more liberal?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I agree but that situation is not new these days……..only recently people were actively protesting in ways that prevented the emergency services doing their jobs effectively which put lives at risk.

I don’t seem to recall the invective on here being quite so critical on those people, maybe those posters were more liberal?

All protests "could"prevent the emergency services doing their jobs effectively. As could large events like football matches. That's a bit different to forcibly removing people from hospitals

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I’m not quite sure what you mean but anybody getting in the way of any of the emergency services is pretty low. The images of events at Colchester Hospital posted by [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] also hit a nerve for anyone who has ever had an extended stay in hospital. It’s happened to me twice and the first time one of my coma induced dreams was about people invading the hospital. It’s a state of vulnerability very difficult to explain.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m not quite sure what you mean but anybody getting in the way of any of the emergency services is pretty low. The images of events at Colchester Hospital posted by [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] also hit a nerve for anyone who has ever had an extended stay in hospital. It’s happened to me twice and the first time one of my coma induced dreams was about people invading the hospital. It’s a state of vulnerability very difficult to explain.

I can understand that. I was on a woman's ward a long time ago, staying in for a week, On one of the days, a young woman was dragged out of her bed by her husband/partner and out of the ward. He turned her bed over when he'd done it and then out of the hospital. The nurses and us were petrified, not so much for us, but for her. The sister rang security but obviously couldn't attempt to stop him herself.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:lolol:

I’m willing to bet the average height of these “alpha men” is around about 5’ 5”.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
OMG - until [MENTION=36353]schmunk[/MENTION] posted that video I was unaware that there was such a movement as 'sovereign citizens'. Thank you - that will fill the hours before the football tonight. Very entertaining.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I can understand that. I was on a woman's ward a long time ago, staying in for a week, On one of the days, a young woman was dragged out of her bed by her husband/partner and out of the ward. He turned her bed over when he'd done it and then out of the hospital. The nurses and us were petrified, not so much for us, but for her. The sister rang security but obviously couldn't attempt to stop him herself.

Good grief, that’s awful, for her and for the fear experienced by you and everyone else.I think anyone can access many of the general wards. Intensive Care requires a pass or being let in by someone but I would imagine it wouldn’t be difficult for these ‘freedom fighters’ to tailgate their way in. The irresponsibility and selfishness is a bit mind blowing. I had sepsis and two bouts of pneumonia whilst in hospital recently which they subsequently attributed to the tubes keeping me alive. Imagine the germs being brought in by unauthorized invaders.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

Once we open the door to protests where people think the ends justify the means then we need to treat all protests the same……

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/27/para...-britain-idiots-blocking-ambulances-15496963/

Protestors that stop emergency services going about their business and/or that prevent emergency workers getting to work should carry the harshest possible sentences………regardless of the perceived merits or otherwise of the protests. Or maybe I’m wrong?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That was an amusing vid. I do t know why but I cannot not laugh when a gobshite gets tasered.

“You tasered my nuts, man”

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good grief, that’s awful, for her and for the fear experienced by you and everyone else.I think anyone can access many of the general wards. Intensive Care requires a pass or being let in by someone but I would imagine it wouldn’t be difficult for these ‘freedom fighters’ to tailgate their way in. The irresponsibility and selfishness is a bit mind blowing. I had two bouts of pneumonia and sepsis whilst in hospital recently which they subsequently attributed to the tubes keeping me alive. Imagine the germs being brought in by unauthorized invaders.

Maternity and geriatric wards now have keypads for security.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here