Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Alpha Men Assemble - What The Fu..?

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Can't we just give the feckers Covid and be done with it? It seems a narrow minded way for the far right to build a mass base, as anti-vaxers are already a minority and in London a large number are black and Asian - mostly due to the fact history has taught them not to trust Tory science. At least it's not like the US where in huge swathes of the country the majority sympathise with ani-vax sentiment and people are frequently confronted just for wearing masks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Survival of the Thickest.

As always with these type of people, too damn stupid to realise their contradictions and hypocrisy - self-styled libertarians shouting about 'individual freedom' and 'protect my rights', but who want to suppress the freedom and rights of those who choose to get jabbed.

They're Britain's equivalent of Trump's white supremacist', Far Right, 'Proud Boys' :tosser:

Has Das Reich and his two 'youngers' been along to defend it yet? ???

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Turns out a friend of a friend is one of these Alpha men nonsensemongers. He was filming them serving “common law legal papers” at a vaccine centre recently apparently. Loonbag. Seems he was drawn in on a bit of an anti authoritarian spiel when lockdowns started and is a full on sovereign being/freeman of the land/common law constable now. I’m curious how he comes back from this as according to friends this is now an all consuming obsession with him. How do you come back to being normal after try8ng to use the magna carta to arrest a nurse?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree but that situation is not new these days……..only recently people were actively protesting in ways that prevented the emergency services doing their jobs effectively which put lives at risk.

I don’t seem to recall the invective on here being quite so critical on those people, maybe those posters were more liberal?

I had a quick read of your posts and the follow ups to see why I have you on ignore.

You don't do nuance do you?

You remind me of an antivivisectionist who claimed on live TV that eating an egg was the same as killing a human baby. He was smoking a fag during the inteview, too. No doubt he'd have any lung cancer he develops treated, later, no matter how many animals had died in the discovery of the medicine.

All protests are not equally wrong, although many may be wrong. Many radio 1 DJs have been wrong but that does not mean they are all equal to Jimmy Savile.

There has been no charge for this concise lesson in how to think better.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Turns out a friend of a friend is one of these Alpha men nonsensemongers. He was filming them serving “common law legal papers” at a vaccine centre recently apparently. Loonbag. Seems he was drawn in on a bit of an anti authoritarian spiel when lockdowns started and is a full on sovereign being/freeman of the land/common law constable now. I’m curious how he comes back from this as according to friends this is now an all consuming obsession with him. How do you come back to being normal after try8ng to use the magna carta to arrest a nurse?

This last sentence just sums it up. It is just bizarre.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They are laughable but we must be vigilant. The Nazi party weren’t much more than this group of morons. Now, there are obvious differences. But there are parallels.

It couldn’t happen here?

Anyway, see y’all in 100 mins or so.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

i'm afraid the sensationalist media pressure around the pandemic is causing anyone with a propensity to flip out to do so. You've only go top look at FB to observe this.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I had a quick read of your posts and the follow ups to see why I have you on ignore.

You don't do nuance do you?

You remind me of an antivivisectionist who claimed on live TV that eating an egg was the same as killing a human baby. He was smoking a fag during the inteview, too. No doubt he'd have any lung cancer he develops treated, later, no matter how many animals had died in the discovery of the medicine.

All protests are not equally wrong, although many may be wrong. Many radio 1 DJs have been wrong but that does not mean they are all equal to Jimmy Savile.

There has been no charge for this concise lesson in how to think better.

Maybe you should exercise more haste and less speed when you read posts, then you would understand the point that no protest (regardless of its merits or otherwise) should ever be a justification for the denial of medical treatment for the general public, and in particular if that treatment is an emergency case.

That’s no a controversial point or anyone aside from the zealots that would argue that the ends justify the means; check out the insulate Britain thread if you want context on that score. This exchange reminds me of Star Wars when Hans Solo calls Obi Wan Kenobi a fool for his plan on the Death Star…….to which he retorts……who’s the fool, the fool or the fool that follows the fool.

Likewise no charge for the wisdom.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
How do you come back to being normal after try8ng to use the magna carta to arrest a nurse?

It would require at least a fortnight as an in patient at The Priory. Proper mental cases and if they can't be cured, what might they move on to? If Johnson wants to put the army on display, a few doing security at each hospital would be good. Any fukka causing trouble can be grenaded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here