Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*ALLEGEDLY* Championship players involved in match fixing *ALLEGEDLY*

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
All sport is fixed. This is just the tip. Time will reveal more.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ignore. I am slow.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I have posted similar before, but why on earth would you bet on a yellow card and/or why would anybody offer that bet? Might as well bet that the floodlights will go off and the game will be called off....oh, hang on, that might have been done.

Stupid bet, easily fixed and as it seems might be the case, easy to identify.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
[tweet]410016681532993536[/tweet]

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 55m
Oldham winger Cristian Montano one of six people arrested in connection with football spot-fixing allegations #SSN

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
[tweet]410034587125829632[/tweet]

Sam Sodje, Akpo Sodje, Steven Sodje, Ian Goodison, Cristian Montano and DJ Campbell confirmed as six people arrested #SSN

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Defender in own area pushes our player in the back when going up for a header. Ref misses it. Defender has another go a bit later. Ref gives penalty. Hmm, I wonder if this could happen?

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
The solicitor for one of those arrested and bailed has just made the following statement
“ My client categorically states that he is innocent and has had no part in the match fixing allegations. He is hoping to play this Saturday and looking forward to the upcoming score draw!”

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Dj Campbell has released a statement saying "I'm 100% innocent and hope to play in our 2-2 draw at Millwall on Saturday"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here