Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And you're publicising this on NSC? I feel for you.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh dear :lolol: BBS or CEO4TAG? Should be an amusing read when I crawl in from the pub...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
"That awkward moment when your chairman @CEO4TAG accuses your #cpfc mates of being Millwall fans because they have an opinion on OUR CLUB!!"

"Do we only deserve to be called Palace fans if we stay up your arse like the BBS section of the fanbase?"

:lolol:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Ok its all here to see that me and you have a £20 bet you wont get promoted with the loser paying it to REMF.

Im not going to take you up on the £100 as its too much money. Lets say £20 again?

DONE, shame about the hundred though as I thought it would be an easy bet for you to win :lol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
OK I forgot that you are best mates with Alex Ferguson and over Sunday lunch he showed you the cheque or MUFC bank details showing exactly how much...silly me !

Yes, you are quite right. Silky you. That is unless you are Steve Parrish or one of the other Palace owners. All of your standby applies equally to you.

So when did you see the contract with 15 million scribbled on it?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
OK I forgot that you are best mates with Alex Ferguson and over Sunday lunch he showed you the cheque or MUFC bank details showing exactly how much...silly me !
Out of interest, who was the last Brighton player who sold for 8, 10, or 15 million? Wait a minute........err!

Probably the same number that we have gone bankrupt and left our local businesses hugely out of pocket. Bit fat zero then. But ten years time we will see what comes out our academy.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
10 mill up front...same question..last Brighton player sold for 10 million?

Err, duplicate post. That is unless you were mixed up again and thought you were posting as Bustersdad AGAIN.

And what on earth is the point you are trying to make? People in this thread are talking about Zaha and whether he's good enough, worth it etc. You really are beyond clueless.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Err, duplicate post. That is unless you were mixed up again and thought you were posting as Bustersdad AGAIN.

And what on earth is the point you are trying to make? People in this thread are talking about Zaha and whether he's good enough, worth it etc. You really are beyond clueless.

Ok duplicate post, whatever! NO one else ever done that??
Pointing out that the cavedweller person posted "not worth 8 million" I commented that he was correct, Wilf is actually worth between 10 and 15 million.
Not my problem if you are unable to understand, clueless rather suits you!!
Not posting as anyone else thank you, why does it bother you so much?? Truth hurts??? Just asked who was the last Brighton player to be sold for even 8 or 10 million, and you cant answer a simple question..clueless indeed.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Probably the same number that we have gone bankrupt and left our local businesses hugely out of pocket. Bit fat zero then. But ten years time we will see what comes out our academy.

sorry, if you would like to post again in English I will do my best to understand you

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ok duplicate post, whatever! NO one else ever done that??
Pointing out that the cavedweller person posted "not worth 8 million" I commented that he was correct, Wilf is actually worth between 10 and 15 million.
Not my problem if you are unable to understand, clueless rather suits you!!
Not posting as anyone else thank you, why does it bother you so much?? Truth hurts??? Just asked who was the last Brighton player to be sold for even 8 or 10 million, and you cant answer a simple question..clueless indeed.

Hmm. I'm sure someone mentioned that he'd gone for fifteen million. Now I wonder who that was?:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here