Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

all inclusive holidays suggestions please

Jan 30, 2008
Turkeys great/hot/inexpensive/they treat you like royalty/all inclusive means all inclusive.
OK IF YOU LIKE TO WALK HOME WITH A HAND FULL OF FLYERS you've collected from the restaurants you've walked past after you've eaten your meal elsewhere:whistle: , REMEMBER BEING ON LADY'S BEACH (KUSADASI) had this character called sinbad TOUTING FOR HIS RESTAURANT :nono:
regards
DR
PS you sound like a bit of a pushover :)

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
surprising! To be honest, i absolutely love going to lanzarote in the winter and my absolute treat is to sit in the sun with beer and watch back to back pl footy at the weekend. But i simply cannot fathom why the places that do a 'sunday roast' (hate the expression, such a cliche and almost always just really bad food wherever you are) are packed... Odd people the brits, sometimes....
yeah, was in Protaris one year and we were all (mainly Brits) in the bar watching fools and horses :facepalm:
regards
DR

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Turkeys great/hot/inexpensive/they treat you like royalty/all inclusive means all inclusive.

Do you like that? Obv good service is great, but I visit India on business reasonably regularly and I find the 'royalty treatment' really uncomfortable. Like said, want good service but don't like the hierarchical side of things....

Jan 30, 2008
do you like that? Obv good service is great, but i visit india on business reasonably regularly and i find the 'royalty treatment' really uncomfortable. Like said, want good service but don't like the hierarchical side of things....
agree, everyone's your best friend ???
regards
DR

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Nah it's just nice how much they will go out of their way to make your stay. They love their jobs, and get paid a pittance with really long hours slaving over fat, beer guzzling speedoed Brits, who are only interested in when the next load of chips are coming out. No one would give that good service for the same prospect in this country.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
La Palma, one of the other Canary Islands. No chavs, tallest island in relation to it's square miles in the world. Yanks are crapping themselves for when it falls into the sea, tidal waves etc..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have found Menorca to be pretty quiet and you can find deals for the kind of price you are thinking of paying.If you want to avoid kids I would stay away from the resorts at Cala Porter,San Tomas,Cala Bosch and Cala Galdana.On the East coast there are some fantastic remote spots as also in the area around Punta Prima.Try the north of the Island around Arenal d'en Castell and Cuitadella for more adult only orientated hotels.I have been to Menorca several times and it is certainly the quietest and most un-spoilt of the Balearics.Good food and good Wine too.

I love sitting down by the harbour in Cuitadella. Not the place to go all inclusive though I would have thought. Too many interesting bars and restaurants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here