Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

all inclusive holidays suggestions please

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd agree with Crete. Lovely island and great people. Stays warm until late October as it's the furthest South you can get in Europe.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Some nice ones in the German-occupied south of Fuerteventura around Jandia.

Especially if you are a 70 year old Naturist. :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cala Galdana is small and beautiful bay. great little bar on the end of headland..... nice place for a pitcher of Sangria as the sun goes down!!

Thanks PW. Just googled it. will try and give a little visit. :drink:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Me and the wife are having our third visit to Cuba next year, love the place.

Yep, i loved it, took my two sons three years ago.
The next year one of my sons said he was going on holiday.....i thought with his mates....Ibiza, Playa or Shagamoose.........nope back to Cuba with his girlfriend same place.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Akti Palace, Kos

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Check out holiday pirates, some amazing deals on there.

I would also suggest waiting a little bit before booking, you can get much better deals if its closer to the time.

You'd easily get to the Caribbean on £500pp for a week.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Go on a cruise. It's all inclusive, you see a different port each day, there's on-board entertainment and it's within budget.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The sensatori hotels are lovely.

I agree whp , went to the turkish one in side in April and it was wonderful . Me and mrs Dougie are going to try the Egypt or Crete ones next . They are opening 3 more next year in Cyprus , Ibiza and another one in turkey .

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I agree whp , went to the turkish one in side in April and it was wonderful . Me and mrs Dougie are going to try the Egypt or Crete ones next . They are opening 3 more next year in Cyprus , Ibiza and another one in turkey .
Yep just got back from the Egypt one on Friday pure luxury, we had the Sensatori swim up suite right on the beach for a fortnight, it was our 2nd time, but we're going to try the Tenerife one in October and then the new one in Fethiye when it opens in May next year.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Easiest way to do it is go to the first choice web site as they are only all inc. Type in airport, omit destination, type date you can go. Then narrow the search to your budget by putting the results in price order. Found what you like? Do a search for better prices. Re Cuba, been there three times and loved it but first choice don't go there now so try Thomas Cook as well.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
http://www.casavildamarge.com

We stayed here a few years ago. It's a converted farmhouse in the northern hilly part of Ibiza. There's about 10 rooms and generally you have the gorgeous pool to yourself... It was so relaxing, especially the hammock under the palm tree. It's run by a French bloke who spent years living in Thailand. It's b&b but there's loads of amazing places to eat within 20 mins drive...

I can't recommend the place highly enough!

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Yep just got back from the Egypt one on Friday pure luxury, we had the Sensatori swim up suite right on the beach for a fortnight, it was our 2nd time, but we're going to try the Tenerife one in October and then the new one in Fethiye when it opens in May next year.

We stayed at the Sensatori in Sharm El Shiekh the year it opened (three years ago from memory)... fantastic hotel. They have a separate adults only area where the accommodation and pool is free from kids.

Not sure if you will find it is in your budget though

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Don't go on all inclusive holidays. They destroy local economies.

A very over simplistic statement. So let's take Cape Verde for example. Before the new hotels were built there was virtually no tourism. Now they are there a very large percentage of the employees are locals thus allowing them to earn a wage and buy things in the local economy. Yes, the corporates that built and run the hotels take a slice but it's a slice of a cake that didn't previously exist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here