Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alexis Nicholas

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
goldstone said:
Nicolas was awful last night. Hardly made a decent tackle; bundled off the ball constantly; no worthwhile contribution.

Based on that performance he should not be in the squad.

Sorry, but that's complete and utter arse. The problem was that he and hammond were over run by the Wolves midfield

Reid has been very poor the last couple of games, his passing with either foot has been very poor. Against Wolves he had a number of chances to come forward but he didn't, he checked back which meant the midfield had to check back which put us under pressure again, he's an attacking midfielder, he should know better. It doesn't make him a bad player, just not on form.

The worse player on the pitch was CKR.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
goldstone said:
Nicolas was awful last night. Hardly made a decent tackle; bundled off the ball constantly; no worthwhile contribution.

Let's be honest, you weren't actually at the game, were you?

caz

Aug 10, 2005
goldstone said:

Sound like you were not there. If you had bothered to listen to the game, you would have heard nicolas name constantly mentioned for playing well. I was there and thought he played well. Its fans like you that make players want to leave.

Repugnant Toad said:
Let's be honest, you weren't actually at the game, were you?

I'd say the same about you if you honestly thought he was one of our most influential players.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nicolas was swatted aside on too many occasions to be considered to have been any more than a minor nuisance to Wolves. Once again NSC gives no credit to the opposition who were really up for the game and far too powerful for any of our midfield when it came to battling for the ball.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here