Votes: 5 2.0%
  • With Gallic indifference

Votes: 47 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Thought he had a solid if unspectacular game today much like many of his appearance s for us
Well, I thought differently. He ran the show, and was probably the best player on the pitch (Adingra, March and Baleba his main rivals). Got dispossessed for the first goal but apart from that was brilliant.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Well, I thought differently. He ran the show, and was probably the best player on the pitch (Adingra, March and Baleba his main rivals). Got dispossessed for the first goal but apart from that was brilliant.
He’s taken the Jordan Henderson role of completing lots of safe short passes to attacking players, he got smoked on a few occasions by Mitoma and Baleba.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
He played well. Unfortunately.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Classy from Roberto to grab him as he was walking off and get him to walk round a bit with our players, and equally classy acknowledgement of the fans from Ale Mac. No surprise really.
Utter class all round. That’s how to be a respectful human footballers 🤦🏻‍♂️

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He’s taken the Jordan Henderson role of completing lots of safe short passes to attacking players, he got smoked on a few occasions by Mitoma and Baleba.

I though Mac A played the worst I'd seen first half, bloody awful, his mistake led to the opener.

Improved second half.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
It’s really interesting stuff like this. Carragher said on commentary he needed to liven up and couldn’t understand why Klopp hasn’t taken him off yet

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Class player and obviously a very much liked individual, but….

Hardly noticed him for 90 mins if I’m being honest.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Got a great round of applause

69E21250-928C-45AB-BF17-CAB89D0F1427.jpeg

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Classy from Roberto to grab him as he was walking off and get him to walk round a bit with our players, and equally classy acknowledgement of the fans from Ale Mac. No surprise really.

It’ll be very interesting to see what happens after the Chelsea game. RDZ spoke equally highly above Caicedo but he’s going to get absolute dogs abuse at The Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here