Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
love him but if he is going to play further forward he needs to practice hitting the corners with his shots. (Like Lallana 😂). He is quality but I would prefer Gross more attacking.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He’s a marmite player.

99.9% of supporters can see what a quietly effective CM he is.

The 0.1% want to see a midfield trio of 3 box-to-box Jude Bellingham’s. Effective centre midfields don’t work like that.
😂😂 - so true.

I normally agree with most of your posts, but Interestingly though, I didn’t think he played well yesterday. First half particularly. Weight of passes weren’t great, and I expected more.

Same with Mitoma…..

scooter1

How soon is now?
😂😂 - so true.

I normally agree with most of your posts, but Interestingly though, I didn’t think he played well yesterday. First half particularly. Weight of passes weren’t great, and I expected more.

Same with Mitoma…..
Agree, he wasn’t at his best yesterday.
Despite controlling the game, our final 3rd passing was too heavy at times. I think MacAllister wants be the 10, but is more effective right now in the double pivot with Caicedo. I’d also prefer not to see Gross expected to defend(even though RDZ has now played him at both right and left back), he’s not strong in a tackle and shys away from heading. For me Gross is better as a 10

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I think he looks exceptional alongside Caicedo and with such a range of passing controls how we play but I have been less convinced when we have played him further forward in his preferred position and we lose something as a team when he does.
This is how I see it. I think he's better starting deeper with Caicedo, his range of passing and ability on the ball really help us move up the pitch. He's fine playing higher up the pitch but he has less influence on the game and we have a number of players who are as effective as him there.

I think De Zerbi is playing him and Gross in the wrong positions. Gross always looks way more effective to me when he's playing high up the pitch behind the striker and is less effective in a deeper midfield role. I'd like to see them swap positions and have Gross as the 10 and Ally Mac deeper with Caicedo.

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Im convinced he would have 2 goals in the last two games if he had laced the 2 volley opportunities hes had.

Tried to place with a side foot both times and ended up being easier to save

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here