Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alex Scott

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
i saw that last night and thought it must be a wind up, 50m wouldn`t get Maddison let alone Barnes as well.
This bid is SO Daniel Levy in a nutshell.

"You have a good player? I'll give you less that half their market value. Take it or leave it"
Narrator: And so... the club in question did indeed "leave it"

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
i saw that last night and thought it must be a wind up, 50m wouldn`t get Maddison let alone Barnes as well.
Maddison's contract is up next summer so he will be going for a lot less than £50m.

Agree the price is too low for both him and Barnes though. I really rate Barnes, wouldn't be disappointed at all if we were linked with him. Think Newcastle will probably be in for both of them too which probably blows Spurs out, let alone us.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Maddison's contract is up next summer so he will be going for a lot less than £50m.

Agree the price is too low for both him and Barnes though. I really rate Barnes, wouldn't be disappointed at all if we were linked with him. Think Newcastle will probably be in for both of them too which probably blows Spurs out, let alone us.
Levy hoovered up Biss exactly like that.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Absolute steal. Clubs will be looking back on this in a year or two and cursing themselves for not signing him. Nailed on for England squad next season.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I keep hoping this is the reason we haven’t signed one of the 50 midfielders we’re linked with. Won’t get shafted for him, but if he’s decent value I hope he’s top of the list. Much like Colwill situation at CB. Plenty of options but shifting our focus to young, English talent given the over-priced established players they can become in a couple of years.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Alex, is that you?

I signed you in footie manager, and you've been a magical figure in the team. 2027 and you're a regular in the England team.

I'm behind this one.
Just signed him in FM21, He is having a good pre season, excited about this on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I was chatting to a Boro fans who lives near Bristol and watches City play. He described Scott as being a good player, but not one who will win a match on his own, and not one who looks Premier League-ready yet.

BiffyBoy100

Apr 20, 2020
I was chatting to a Boro fans who lives near Bristol and watches City play. He described Scott as being a good player, but not one who will win a match on his own, and not one who looks Premier League-ready yet.

This is fake news!

He strolled into my Brighton team on football manager and claimed young player of the season. Palace away, 93rd minute, Alex picked up the ball from the halfway line and scored the winner. He can do everything, including winning matches on his own.

This is a perfect signing for us!

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
My Bristol City mate doesn’t think he’s that good, citing Sam Bell and Tommy Conway as much better prospects (albeit they’re strikers). He says Scott goes missing for large parts of the game.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A Bristol City work colleague of mine said Scott was the 2nd best player he saw in the Championship last season.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Let's hope the best was Pedro (y):p
Napoleon Dynamite Comedy GIF by Rhylee Passfield

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Going to Bournemouth - £25M

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here