Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alex Scott

M.D

Jan 15, 2015
Bristol City's 19 yer old midfielder, won the Euros with England U20, just been awarded young player of the season in the Championship. Would fit straight into our structure, Thoughts?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
:love:
2B084EA1-7B87-472A-A3B0-3960AAEACEB1.jpeg

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Bristol City's 19 yer old midfielder, won the Euros with England U20, just been awarded young player of the season in the Championship. Would fit straight into our structure, Thoughts?
have been linked with him already. very logical transfer. not sure he’d want to sacrifice his international prospects though

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
She's 38 now. Decent player in her time, but I think she would struggle in the EPL.

M.D

Jan 15, 2015
Is that supposed to be funny?
I was talking about a male footballer and no disrespect to Alex, the former female footballer..

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Thought he was linked to Spurs already. No doubt Chelsea will also come waving their wallet. Given Bristol will want a fortune for him, i'll file this under wishful thinking and move on.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Seen him a lot. Reminds me of a young Gerrard. Probably end up as a genuine b2b CM. Great engine. Scores a goal or two. I wouldn't say he stands out (Conway does at City who I'd say will never be prem quality) but he's young and has some very good raw ingredients. Very different to the kind of player we are used to signing and would cost over £20 million

BiffyBoy100

Apr 20, 2020
Alex, is that you?

I signed you in footie manager, and you've been a magical figure in the team. 2027 and you're a regular in the England team.

I'm behind this one.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Seen him a lot. Reminds me of a young Gerrard. Probably end up as a genuine b2b CM. Great engine. Scores a goal or two. I wouldn't say he stands out (Conway does at City who I'd say will never be prem quality) but he's young and has some very good raw ingredients. Very different to the kind of player we are used to signing and would cost over £20 million
We paid £20m to Bristol City for Webster 4 years ago so why not again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here