Albums you haven't listened too for years

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
The The - Infected
Propaganda - Duel
Michelle Shocked - Short, Sharp, Shocked

There's a few classics already in this thread that I'm going to listen to tonight. Cheers chaps.

If you are a big Propaganda fan, check out the 25th. anniversary edition of A Secret Wish, which is a 'curated' two disc number, with some great outtakes etc. Also, there is another reworking called Wishful Thinking, featuring five 'disturbdances' of some key tracks, among others. Squeezing two specials out of one album might be thought to be overkill, but they both stand up to scrutiny :)

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Pure bliss

Talk_Talk_-_Spirit_of_Eden_cover.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Little Creatures - Talking Heads . One of those albums that I played so much all those years ago that I thought I might not go for it this time around but downloaded it from iTunes and it's still so good.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Have recently listened to;

Echo and the Bunnymen - Ocean Rain.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I recently bought The Defenestration of St. Martin by (Brighton-based) Martin Rossiter and have to say it is without doubt the best cd I have purchased in the last decade.

It also got me listening to some old Gene cds and Drawn To The Deep End still sounds as fresh today as it did back in the late 90s

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Little Creatures - Talking Heads . One of those albums that I played so much all those years ago that I thought I might not go for it this time around but downloaded it from iTunes and it's still so good.

Good shout. I'm going to put some Talking Heads on now.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Source Tags and Codes. I'm gonna have to re-listen to more of their albums, I'd completely forgotten about them.

Also: Galliano - A Joyful Noise unto the Creator. I thought that this would have dated miserably. It hasn't.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports