Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albums you haven't listened too for years

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Just bought the best of Mike oldfield on CD two weeks ago. Have most of his stuff on vinyl but was good to listen to again. Love listening to war of the worlds on vinyl too.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Crowded House - Woodface .....apart from Weather with You and It's Only Natural there are are the classics "There goes God" and " She Goes On " it's an absolute delight.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I lost a load of cassette tapes a long time ago.

A couple of those are being replaced with CD copies tomorrow, hopefully. Looking forward to reacquainting myself with them, on the drive home from Brighton after the game.

Felt - Ignite the seven cannons
Field Mice - Snowball
Tallulah Gosh - Rock Legends

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Ladies and Gentlemen We are Floating in Space by Spiritualised. Well over 10 years since I listened to it in its entirety.

Also, thanks to Wookies other thread, 'The Beginning Stages Of...' By the Polyphonic Spree is currently getting an airing.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
And you forgot how good they were ?

Just listened again to Seahorses - Do It Yourself

it's one of those that sounds as good as they day you bought it every time you go back - can you beat "happyness is eggshaped, it's a circle with no end, it's only 4 o'clock in the morning and your'e still driving me round the bend" for a bonkers infectious lyric?

I dug all my Brucie LP's out the other week after I got my ticket for his shows in Feb, love it when I dust off something I've never played in the nigh on 20 years I've been here, love it. I also freaked my kids out with Coldcut's Beats + Pieces a few weeks ago when we got back from a Sunday session worse for wear....

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The Bluetones - expecting to fly

Cracking album that I rediscovered last week when browsing Spotify.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You Are The Quarry - Morrissey

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Recently put quite a bit of stuff in to storage including some CDs ahead of an aborted house move. As I was going through them I played a load I hadn't touched for a long time. Of those Someone to Drive You Home by The Long Blondes, Bummed by the Happy Mondays and Blue Lines by Massive Attack still sound amazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here