FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
CO'G

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Akpom had a touch of the Leon Knight’s about it.

Selfish, arrogant, uncaring, all that’s wrong with the modern player (some), a bit of cnt.

Whilst at the club and employed as an athlete, Kemy turned up for an eat as much as you can buffet opening in the Marina, eat the lot and got paid an appearance fee. Probably earnt more in a year than you and I together in a decade and delivered the square root of F.All. Called himself an athlete, believed he was a style guru. Biggest self delusion whatsit since Ernest Saunders. Akpom wasn't very good for a loan signee.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Ha ha. That's brilliant. Who was it who recommended his signing ?

Honestly don't know, but it wasn't me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23600794

In this report Kemy talks about his performance against Newport County and suggest he can improve (the jury is still out on that one). He describes himself as a box to box midfielder, a claim which both Deliveroo and Just Eat have verified

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Has to be Kemy. I don't care that we didn't pay an actual transfer fee for him; we'd have still paid a signing fee and circa 10-15K a week for him for a couple of seasons of doing **** all.

Think I told this story but flew to Amsterdam on a stag and had Albion trackies on for comfort. Young dude stops me at airport (he was working there) and said ‘Brighton’ I said yes mate how did you know? (I still consider us league 1 sometimes) - ‘my brother used to play for them for a bit’ - I expected some youth player I’d never heard of... but it was indeed Kemy. The lad was really nice so I said he was a good player - I just couldn’t tell the truth :ohmy:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Kemy, obviously.

Agustien was a disgrace to all professional footballers

Kemy, Nzuzi Toko and Danny Holla for my top 3

It's Kemy. How he got away with calling himself a footballer baffles me to this day.

My top three

Kemy
Kemy
Kemy

Triple useless!!!

Has to be Kemy. I don't care that we didn't pay an actual transfer fee for him; we'd have still paid a signing fee and circa 10-15K a week for him for a couple of seasons of doing **** all.

Think I told this story but flew to Amsterdam on a stag and had Albion trackies on for comfort. Young dude stops me at airport (he was working there) and said ‘Brighton’ I said yes mate how did you know? (I still consider us league 1 sometimes) - ‘my brother used to play for them for a bit’ - I expected some youth player I’d never heard of... but it was indeed Kemy. The lad was really nice so I said he was a good player - I just couldn’t tell the truth :ohmy:

Kemy Agustein.

The only player I know of who was so shit and had such a bad attitude he got booed at half-time when warming up as an un-used sub.

:facepalm:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
CMS. My heart sank on his home debut. The ball was played in to his feet, and it bounced off. Blimey.

Loved CMS for effort but he was no replacement for Murray, we gave them up the road a ticket to ride. What a mistake...

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Not seeing a third-choice keeper is generally a good thing.

Having two back up keepers that puts pressure on first team keeper would be better, but nice work if you can get it, getting a few grand a week for doing next to nothing as in Steele’s case

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having two back up keepers that puts pressure on first team keeper would be better, but nice work if you can get it, getting a few grand a week for doing next to nothing as in Steele’s case

Problem is that when you have a good back up keeper he’ll only wait so long before looking for a move if he’s not getting game time, especially at a minnow club. Krul being a good example

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Billy Arce (who he?) - resolutely fails the "no dickheads" test and seemingly most unlikely to either ever play for us or to make the club a profit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here