Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I can only conclude that whoever gave you MOM didn't actually watch the game.

He didn't. We didn't vote on MOM. Who would you say was? My vote would have been for HKFC

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Barrel of Fun said:
I took that picture. I think, from memory, you volleyed the ball but it cleared goal and landed somewhere near Patcham. :D

:lolol:

How could I volley from that picture?! No wonder it ended up in Patcham

Sav

Jul 23, 2006
Lancing
lol I had an absolute mare yesterday, but did 2 quality through balls that led to 2 goals, but the ref gave them offside, when they wern't...

Good game though!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sav said:
lol I had an absolute mare yesterday, but did 2 quality through balls that led to 2 goals, but the ref gave them offside, when they wern't...

Good game though!

:blush:

Sorry about that. I was relying on the linesman, who may or may not have been exceedingly biased.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I agree. He was probably the stand out for me, although the lad up front with the longish hair (who I don't know) was pretty good too. Shame you let your own performance down with THAT backpass!

Yeah it certainly was. Had a decent game other than that, still I should have know to put it out instead of using my weaker left foot.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Barrel of Fun said:
:blush:

Sorry about that. I was relying on the linesman, who may or may not have been exceedingly biased.

The linesman flagged for offside when Sav flicked it around the defender to put me through... despite the fact I was slightly behind Sav when he played the ball >_<

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Da Man Clay said:
Yeah it certainly was. Had a decent game other than that, still I should have know to put it out instead of using my weaker left foot.

Its sods law that the back pass was going to be short but we still won.

My MOM was Ben.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
shaolinpunk said:
The linesman flagged for offside when Sav flicked it around the defender to put me through... despite the fact I was slightly behind Sav when he played the ball >_<

:( Sorry! As the official of the game, I can now happily declare that the final score was 5-2......because I can.

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
Barrel of Fun said:
:( Sorry! As the official of the game, I can now happily declare that the final score was 5-2......because I can.

:clap2: sounds about right a couple of them offsides jimmy had to get past a defender to get the ball! :lolol: so how many we got for saturday? btw my MOM was simon (HKFC) solid at the back :clap:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
:lolol: Should have been 5-2 anyway... curse my left foot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports