Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Little Rich said:
Its sods law that the back pass was going to be short but we still won.

My MOM was Ben.

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Very enjoyable again. Well done to all involved and thanks to those who came down to watch (including my mother who came along but stayed in the car reading the paper). Another good win, maybe we could ask other visting supporters if they want the odd game in future...?

Not sure about next saturday - i wasn't planning on going to the game but may change my mind as the week progresses...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can I take some more photos?:dunce:

bald rover

Nov 26, 2006
Gutted I missed it boys.....couldnt make it down there due to the fact I spent 600 quid in Cardiff:drink:
will definately catch up with you guys next season...
wasnt that the same score when we played you atdonny?
congrats all th same!!!:clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Da Man Clay said:
We didn't vote on MOM. Who would you say was? My vote would have been for HKFC

Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I agree. He was probably the stand out for me, although the lad up front with the longish hair (who I don't know) was pretty good too. Shame you let your own performance down with THAT backpass!

justin said:
:clap2: sounds about right a couple of them offsides jimmy had to get past a defender to get the ball! :lolol: so how many we got for saturday? btw my MOM was simon (HKFC) solid at the back :clap:

ali jenkins said:
My MoM would be either, Simon (HKFC) or Ben (Bathseagull?)

:) :blush: I'm touched, guys. Cheers.

Personally, I would have said Rob, Jimmy and Ben stood out as good players.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
bathseagull said:
Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Very enjoyable again. Well done to all involved and thanks to those who came down to watch (including my mother who came along but stayed in the car reading the paper). Another good win, maybe we could ask other visting supporters if they want the odd game in future...?

Not sure about next saturday - i wasn't planning on going to the game but may change my mind as the week progresses...

Too many dodgy backpasses and attempts to put El Pres in hospital ... Ben looked slow in midfield hardly touched the ball classic POSER !!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Zesh Rehman said:
Rob, Jimmy and Ben did stand out, but you also get my vote :thumbsup:

That's very kind. You can still keep the MoM prize though - its not the kind of thing my wife allows in our Ikea-fied house anyay!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
hans kraay fan club said:
That's very kind. You can still keep the MoM prize though - its not the kind of thing my wife allows in our Ikea-fied house anyay!

if i knew it was a man of the match of award i wouldnt have taken it ! seeing as i was the worst player on the pitch :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Zesh Rehman said:
if i knew it was a man of the match of award i wouldnt have taken it ! seeing as i was the worst player on the pitch :lolol:

I think you may have a little competition for that 'honour'.

Champagne moment, for me, was Shaolinpunk's incredible miss at the end. Quite spectacularly poor!!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I think you may have a little competition for that 'honour'.

Champagne moment, for me, was Shaolinpunk's incredible miss at the end. Quite spectacularly poor!!

And not my ridiculous attempted 30 yard back pass on my left foot?! Im shocked and yet quite relieved! :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Da Man Clay said:
And not my ridiculous attempted 30 yard back pass on my left foot?! Im shocked and yet quite relieved! :lolol:

His miss definately beats your f***-up, being as it was, from 4 yards, with no keeper!

The big problem with your '30 yard back pass' was that it needed to be a '40 yard back pass'!!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There was a keeper, and a defender on the line, and I was lunging with my left foot...

..but I still should have buried it. I even had time to take a touch and hit it with my right. Hindsight is a wonderful thing :nono: :down:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
shaolinpunk said:
There was a keeper, and a defender on the line, and I was lunging with my left foot...

..but I still should have buried it. I even had time to take a touch and hit it with my right. Hindsight is a wonderful thing :nono: :down:

In hinsight, you're right Sam. It was a really tough chance.

In fact lets call it a 'half-chance' actually.

:jester: :lolol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
His miss definately beats your f***-up, being as it was, from 4 yards, with no keeper!

The big problem with your '30 yard back pass' was that it needed to be a '40 yard back pass'!!

Well it needed to really be 30 yards out of play for a thrown in, however you live and learn and I wont make the same mistake again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here