Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Im just setting off now, hopefully we will get a good turn-out. If anyone can get along this morning to see the mighty stripes win it would be much appreciated.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'll be setting off in 1/2 hour, camera batteries all charged up, plenty of memory card space.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'd just liek to apoligise for leaving before we got in the changing rooms, the others halfs ex was trying to kick our front door in so thats why i had to go,

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Stevie Boy said:
i'd just liek to apoligise for leaving before we got in the changing rooms, the others halfs ex was trying to kick our front door in so thats why i had to go,

No worries mate, hope you caved the ****s head in!

Is the missus ok?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ali jenkins said:
No worries mate, hope you caved the ****s head in!

Is the missus ok?

abit shakened up, unfortulety he had gone b4 i got back, i live 40 mins from brighton, and really disappionted i missed the game

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It was 2-1 at half time, Sav and Jimmy scoring either side of Donny's goal which was gifted to them, when El Pres was sold short with a back-pass.

We stretched our lead to 4-1 after the break, with a low drive by Ben (Bathseagull) and a free-kick from myself, which Ben was quite keen to take!

Donny's best player scored a late solo goal, after skinning half of our defence, but we were fairly good value for the win overall.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I must admit, I felt a bit sorry for their left back, the young one who played about 20 minutes or so of the second half. Bailey i think he had on the back of his shirt.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can I just say thanks to the fella who reffed for us, after the original ref fell through. Cheers for doing it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
hans kraay fan club said:
Can I just say thanks to the fella who reffed for us, after the original ref fell through. Cheers for doing it.

Indeed, a big HATS OFF to Barrel Of Fun.

How do I get photos on here?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
El Presidente said:
How do I get photos on here?

- Upload them onto photobucket, imageshack or another image hosting site
- use the IMG tags to post them on here
eg [img ]http://www.genericimagesite.com/photo.jpg[/img ]
without the spaces after the g in img

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports