Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Chelsea 29/08/20 - 2,500 tickets available

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I cant see a total either, just a list of + & - points, do I need to get my calculator out ?

Nope.

Your total will be the top line (possibly +200 if you've been a long-term STH) plus -1* the second line (should be totalled "Removed manually", as this is the halving of your previous total as happens at the end of every season, eg, I have 266 points:

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 23.34.11.png

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Four*Chelsea*stars are in quarantine following an outbreak of Covid-19.

Mason Mount, Tammy Abraham, Fikayo Tomori and Christian Pulisic are all in isolation under Government guidelines after a holiday on the Greek island of Mykonos. Of course…

None of them reported to Chelsea’s Cobham training ground in order to minimise the risk of any potential infection.

Chelsea would not reveal whether the players named have tested positive for coronavirus, though it is known there are a number of cases at the club, according to*The Sun.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Four*Chelsea*stars are in quarantine following an outbreak of Covid-19.

Mason Mount, Tammy Abraham, Fikayo Tomori and Christian Pulisic are all in isolation under Government guidelines after a holiday on the Greek island of Mykonos. Of course…

None of them reported to Chelsea’s Cobham training ground in order to minimise the risk of any potential infection.

Chelsea would not reveal whether the players named have tested positive for coronavirus, though it is known there are a number of cases at the club, according to*The Sun.

8 according to the DT

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/08/27/eight-chelsea-players-coronavirus-quarantine/

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This hasn’t just happened this morning

Must have been known yesterday before the game was announced so doubt it will, unless the outbreak gets bigger

Given it's a gov-approved 'test event' suspect they'll try to put it on come what may - even if it ends up being U23s etc. It's more about the covid protocols than the football.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yep, Chelsea probably down to their last 278 fit players. Bare bones, innit 'Arry. :D

Paul B is on Talksport now talking about the game.......

This. And if Chelsea recalled all their loanees, it would be the greatest mass migration since the 2nd World War.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here