Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was using Mac / Safari.

But as per my second post, they added it as a tab on the Account Details page. so click on that link and it should be a tab on that page.

Thanks....but when I click on my name I go to my profile and there are various tabs none that relate to points

PNG image.png

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
click on the TICKETS tab, you should then see a floating grey box bottom right hand corner '123 STH POINTS'

Thanks for trying but nothing...I use an IPad done wonder if that’s an issue

..Got there...clicked on tickets tab but then had to go further to get to the grey box :thumbsup:

One point short of tomorrow..boo

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Someone on reddit said it sold out 4 hours ago...not sure where they got that from?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Someone on reddit said it sold out 4 hours ago...not sure where they got that from?

You’re right there’s still several hundred left. I’d imagine that the club have set the top band as they do for away games ensuring that tickets will always be available for the second tier loyalty points to kick in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Mount, Abraham, Pulisic and Tomori will all be missing as they're in quarantine.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just got one so there are a few left. Someone has to be the guinea pig. Will play it cautious. But 2,500 in that stadium should feel fairly safe

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Strange both my mate and I never had the option both tried to buy two but ended up getting two singles.

Oh well at least we both got tickets, happy days.

You can definitely allocate multiple tickets to your normal friends and family but all seats are split so you can’t sit together but separated by 3/4 seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here