Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Chelsea 29/08/20 - 2,500 tickets available

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
If you don't get tickets for this you can try Lewes womens team instead. Screenshot_20200826-163618_Twitter.jpg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Once you’ve logged in they’re at the bottom right corner.

Thanks. It's tiny on a hi-res screen.

Anyone know if they'll be doing ID checks, as the club is threatening to do for league matches? Asking for a FRIEND.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Thanks. It's tiny on a hi-res screen.

Anyone know if they'll be doing ID checks, as the club is threatening to do for league matches? Asking for a FRIEND.

Looks like it:

Named photographic ID must be shown on entry and must match the name on the ticket. Entry will not be permitted without your photo ID and match ticket being verified.

Once it's obvious that demand is very high for even these social distance games, Barber should do the decent thing and allow the minority of season ticket holders who have worries about attending during these times the right to opt out of the ballots. The club will not be disadvantaged in any way and those group of fans will have a weight off their minds

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Looks like it:

Named photographic ID must be shown on entry and must match the name on the ticket. Entry will not be permitted without your photo ID and match ticket being verified.

Oh well, rules out me and my son, who has way fewer points that me - unless they go on general sale, that is.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh well, rules out me and my son, who has way fewer points that me - unless they go on general sale, that is.

I think the club are going to hit problems if they insist kids of all ages have to provide photographic ID to enter the ground.

Some will have passports, but not all, and I think it's a step too far to make parents carry a child's passport to get into a game of football.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I think the club are going to hit problems if they insist kids of all ages have to provide photographic ID to enter the ground.

Some will have passports, but not all, and I think it's a step too far to make parents carry a child's passport to get into a game of football.

there is always the option of bus Id cards that many over 5 have

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

My two ST - for me and my Mum - have as the named account holder 'G1976 - 1' and 'G1976 - 2'. My Mum is going to struggle to provide any ID with G1976 - 2 written on it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Has anyone actually ever bought a hot cake ? I cant think of a single instance when I might have done so.

Probably because they are so popular when you got to the shop they were all sold out anyway.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Once it's obvious that demand is very high for even these social distance games, Barber should do the decent thing and allow the minority of season ticket holders who have worries about attending during these times the right to opt out of the ballots. The club will not be disadvantaged in any way and those group of fans will have a weight off their minds

Possibly I'm being dim but surely if the demand is that high, no supporter who wants to give this season a miss will be under any pressure. If they get a ticket in the ballot, they can list it on the exchange and effectively get their money back?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

What is legitimate ID?

Apart from a pass to get into work my only photo ID is my passport.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

It's certainly not easy to get this right. The club deserve credit I think for what they've done so far but there are definitely some weird elements of the Ts & Cs. For instance, it appears that if I hug my wife when Albion score, I'm in danger of losing my season ticket. You'd have thought there might be something in there allowing for interaction of members of the same household.

Possibly I'm being dim but surely if the demand is that high, no supporter who wants to give this season a miss will be under any pressure. If they get a ticket in the ballot, they can list it on the exchange and effectively get their money back?

You're not being dim but I'm talking about the club reassuring those worried fans now rather than it being done later

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
After a 5 year period of ST Exile I renewed this year and have just checked that I have a whopping 4 points (assume this was the stadium tour)

Do points get added at the end of the season and then halved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here