Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U-23s v Southampton U-23's - Fri 2pm (on YouTube and MyAlbionTV)

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Looked like he tweaked something in his right thigh. Possibly could have played on & run it off but was instantly subbed. No point risking it. Shame.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That is a major disappointment. A nothing challenge near the Southampton corner flag, a right hamstring twinge, he can't run it off and off he goes.

I'm surprised the trainer didn't come on the field to assess the situation, Andone just came off. Still, his replacement Ferguson is an exciting prospect.

Karbownik busy - again, in the right-back position. Caicedo's had a quiet start.

Nice goal by Jenks, Cashman with the tidy assist.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Whats the building work going on in the background? The stuff they are building for the girls?

The low white building is the separate facilities for the women's team and girls academy teams. And the works way back behind their goal is a couple of extra academy training pitches being laid then behind that is the earth works for drainage etc for Ikea and the houses there.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Earlier they kept saying Saunders was out on loan, I thought he has signed on a Perm for Lincoln.

Cashman has a career in football, not sure it will be with us, but hes a decent player. Jenks too.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Southampton being outclassed here. Albion very easy on the eye, Karbownik constantly looking to get over the halfway line, he looks like he has the potential to stand in for Lamptey at RWB and present a genuine attacking threat.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Very impressed by young Furlong at left back. Doesn't bomb on like Karbs but heck of a cross on him. Maybe I'm alone on this, but he looks like one from the U23's who can add something we need in the first team, cover at LWB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here