[Albion] Albion spotted in Amsterdam already!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wait until the Etias travel docs come in although they've been postponed until after the Paris Olympics.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Was only a 5 -10 min queue when we came through yesterday. Expecting far worse at Gatwick when we return

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
After leaving and getting your independence, do you really think the English government will play ball with the border requirements the EU will demand. That will be very interesting, good luck with that one.
I dunno, who am I? Nicholas Surgeon? I’m struggling at the moment with a) how to deal with if it rains In Holland and b) the fact I’ve just found out they do “contactless” in Amsterdam and there’s nowhere to change my travellers cheques.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh good, look forward to that
I’ve just landed and I was literally the only one there. Don’t go down the first set of stairs to passport control and baggage hall. Keep walking another five mins or so and there is another one. I thought I’d made a mistake and was in the wrong place. But I wasn’t.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Straight through customs at the airport no problem.
If anyone staying at the Ibis at central station it’s in the middle of a building site! You have to cross the canal, walk past the hotel until a little footbridge. Cross over that and a ground worker with high viz will guide you through the site. :lolol:
Not kidding.

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
By the way, i
Straight through customs at the airport no problem.
If anyone staying at the Ibis at central station it’s in the middle of a building site! You have to cross the canal, walk past the hotel until a little footbridge. Cross over that and a ground worker with high viz will guide you through the site. :lolol:
Not kidding.
I will stay there :(

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
IMG_4998.jpeg

View from our room

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Me and the missus have been walking round for three hours and have no idea where anything is. We’ve seen three Albion fans chanting in the rain so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports