[Albion] Albion spotted in Amsterdam already!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Let’s goooo!

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpeg
    IMG_1800.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 110

NSC viewer

Apr 26, 2022
Just spoken to the guy at Asda Hollingbury Travel Money bureau and he said they’re staying open until 8 tonight for any who have left it last minute and want cash.
They also do those travel money cards if you want a card option that won’t charge you will away. I thought it was a good option if I was going as if you lose it you haven’t got to worry about your bank account being emptied.
Enjoy it for all those who are going

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Also get a wise card, pay the 50 quid lifetime fee or whatever it is and save that on one holiday.
I've got a starling account, only use it and accompanying mastercard debit when travelling, I think Monzo also same.

Mastercards Interbank exchange rate, no foreign exchange/currency fees, no foreign spread and free ATM withdrawal (from starling).

Revolut also does, but limits max withdrawal amount on free account.

One click transfer money from normal HSBC account to starling and best exchange rate possible and use like normal card when abroad.

Last edited:

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
I've got a starling account, only use it and accompanying mastercard debit when travelling, I think Monzo also same.

Mastercards Interbank exchange rate, no foreign exchange/currency fees, no foreign spread and free ATM withdrawal (from starling).

Revolut also does, but limits max withdrawal amount on free account.

One click transfer money from normal HSBC account to starling and best exchange rate possible and use like normal card when abroad.

Think Starling use the Mastercard exchange rate, which is not the same as the interbank exchange rate. There is a cost of currency exchange with Starling, but it’s still a good account to use.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Just got to Luton. Had the Mrs checking for tickets the whole way, it changed to buy a couple of times but was greyed out so assume it's still STH only? I have 245 loyalty points but no season ticket, so assume I never had a chance!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I knew the Eurostar was the right choice!

Quite a few Brighton on this next train to the Dam.
A friend is on the 08:16 Eurostar. He said there is a rowdy table of Albion fans DRINKING already. He's been tutting behind his Guardian for most of the journey.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Just got to Luton. Had the Mrs checking for tickets the whole way, it changed to buy a couple of times but was greyed out so assume it's still STH only? I have 245 loyalty points but no season ticket, so assume I never had a chance!
There are home end tickets available on Stubhub if you are happy paying above face value.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At Heathrow KLM flights

1145 delayed to 1205
1545 still on time
1705 still on time
1750 cancelled
1850 still on time
2025 still on time

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cannot wait 🤤 Finally given up on refreshing the ticket page in the faint hope one will come up but can't wait to share the occasion with you lot.
Me too. I must have refreshed nearly a thousand times hoping for the Willy Wonka "Golden Ticket" will still be flying out from City airport tomorrow morning.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I’ve just arrived at Schipol to be greeted by the longest line I’ve ever seen for passport control, I reckon it’s about 200 to 300 metres long I joined the line at 11.50 local time. I’ll keep you updated how long it takes me to get through.
Own up, who voted for Brexit?

Attachments

• IMG_6167.jpeg
    IMG_6167.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 122

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports