Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion spotted in Amsterdam already!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well that was adequate!

I've had a rough few months and oddly this on the horizon was only adding to my stress/anxiety.

For Amsterdam Id taken all the other stresses and been 'doomcasting' the trip, spiralling ever downwards. (Sorry if that doesn't make sense but I'm not at my best this morning)

Fortunately, just before going kerblammo, I chatted to an understanding ear, most unlike me (can you see a trend forming), and got just enough balance back to make the journey, for Jnrs sake.

I then had the good sense to reach out to travelling Geeks, we renewed aquatintces and had an absolute blast until 2am.

The issues will still be there when I get home but hopefully, thanks to kind people, Amsterdam and The Albion I can start turning the good ship Stat around.
If there’s one place you geeks must have loved it’s the Dam. Surely the sight of stoned hipster after stoned hipster on sit up and begs terrorising, well, everything must have gladdened your MAMIL hearts?

Keep fighting the good fight. NSC is here for you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If there’s one place you geeks must have loved it’s the Dam. Surely the sight of stoned hipster after stoned hipster on sit up and begs terrorising, well, everything must have gladdened your MAMIL hearts?

Keep fighting the good fight. NSC is here for you.
Of course, it's our Shanghai.

Not so much the older gent we walked with, out of the station.

Were it not for my bike-dar being set to 11 he'd have been mown down 4 times before collecting his ticket

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
My phones screen stopped working on Wednesday, I got lost trying to find my hotel for over an hour in the torrential rain. On Thursday I walked bloody miles to the ticket collection point after hearing a rumour they had 20 tickets going spare. They did not (shock) and I then went on to lose my wallet. Despite all of that, it's been one of the best few days of my life.

Good company, good food, lots of drink and a f*cking brilliant football team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here