Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion spotted in Amsterdam already!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Pictures on line with Ajax fans at last home game fighting between themselves when some of their fans raised Palestinian flags and it all kicked off.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Chatty bloke in the Bureau De Change in East St informed me 10,000 are going, however he’s based that on his morning business asking everyone getting Euro’s if “you going to Amsterdam”?
You do know they have contactless payment machines in most shops and alot of places in Europe don't even take cash? public transport don't accept cash i'd wager the stadium doesn't accept cash either - could be wrong

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
You do know they have contactless payment machines in most shops and alot of places in Europe don't even take cash? public transport don't accept cash i'd wager the stadium doesn't accept cash either - could be wrong
Bars and whore houses take cash. Don’t want a money trail on one of those activities.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Didn't see many Brighton fans in the Dam tonight. Couple on the flight over, but hopefully will be more tomorrow. Wet at the moment but getting used to that for Europa league matches

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Thanks for the heads up but yes as the sorcery known as Contactless has now reached Peacehaven I was quietly confident they’d have heard of it in Amsterdam.

I’ve literally changed up enough to use the bog at the station and give some to a beggar(and if there’s any left over I’ll take it to Athens, where, according to the club you can use cash in the stadium)

The stadium doesn’t accept cash however that is no surprise as if I recall correctly you couldn’t use it last time I was there and that was for a match at Euro 2000. It wasn’t debit cards only but you had to get vouchers/tokens first before you could buy a drink, it was a right ball ache.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here