algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Watford have a sell on clause

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I still don't get why people think Bridcutt would be offski?

Why would he leave a Premier League club in waiting?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watford have a sell on clause

I would like to recoup the £1m we paid for Buckley and Watford miss out, and think that Sunderlands final bid will be about £2.8m for Bridcutt and TB will accept it. We could then afford to bring Conway back in, which apparently we cant at the moment under FFP.

I do not believe that Gus would offer £1.75m for Buckley when he knows how much we paid for him and how his injuries have gone this season.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I would like to recoup the £1m we paid for Buckley and Watford miss out, and think that Sunderlands final bid will be about £2.8m for Bridcutt and TB will accept it. We could then afford to bring Conway back in, which apparently we cant at the moment under FFP.

That FFP isn't definite from what i see..the word ''could'' be down to finances was used by Oscar

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If Sunderland really only have 3.75 million, perhaps they should bid for 1 player, not 2 ???

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I seem to remember a young Ryan Giggs in his early 20's always out with hamstring injuries. How ManUtd must have wished they'd cashed in with one of Juve's early offers for him.....

We need to show Buckley a bit of loyalty and a bit of faith. So he has been a bit injured and in and out of form, but I'll take that and keep some faith in him that he'll come good. He's got the pace and the talent, just needs a bit of time, he is only 24, we'd be seriously daft to sell him at the moment.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I seem to remember a young Ryan Giggs in his early 20's always out with hamstring injuries. How ManUtd must have wished they'd cashed in with one of Juve's early offers for him.....

We need to show Buckley a bit of loyalty and a bit of faith. So he has been a bit injured and in and out of form, but I'll take that and keep some faith in him that he'll come good. He's got the pace and the talent, just needs a bit of time, he is only 24, we'd be seriously daft to sell him at the moment.
Certainly agree if that is all they are offering, 2 or 3 mill maybe a different story.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I only seem to remember Ryan Giggs getting a hamstring injury every time Wales had a friendly or a qualifier in a group that they already had no chance in. He'd usually have recovered by the following week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here