Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Albanian narco gangs.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
To which I’ll add far right white terrorism and the holding to ransom of the whole United Kingdom by Northern Irish Protestants, resulting in no control in Belfast and the reappearance of terrorism on both sides there.

Do you think Albanians eat Swans?

Do you think drugs are solely a black and immigrant problem?
What is this Albanian’s eating swans nonsense anyway?

And no of course it isn’t solely a black and immigrant problem.

It’s a fact that Albanian gangs are an issue. Why can’t you accept that without wanting to twist it into something I didn’t say?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If people didn't take drugs then these cnuts would go away.

Firstly, you can't stop people taking drugs. Secondly, if people did stop taking drugs, drug dealers would not simply go 'oh well, we had a good run' and leave or go straight, they will turn to other forms of crime.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To which I’ll add far right white terrorism and the holding to ransom of the whole United Kingdom by Northern Irish Protestants, resulting in no control in Belfast and the reappearance of terrorism on both sides there.

Do you think Albanians eat Swans?

Do you think drugs are solely a black and immigrant problem?

Paramilitaries from both sides in Ireland, on both sides of the border for Republicans, morphed into powerful organised gangs. The Kinahan gang in Dublin is reportedly worth £1b. A fully running government in Dublin hasn’t been able to prevent the same problems elsewhere including in Ulster.

Republican dissidents have never accepted the peace, murdering 12 in Enniskillen and the shooting of PC John Caldwell last month. That has zilch do with Stormont issues.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What is this Albanian’s eating swans nonsense anyway?

And no of course it isn’t solely a black and immigrant problem.

It’s a fact that Albanian gangs are an issue. Why can’t you accept that without wanting to twist it into something I didn’t say?
Because earlier in the thread that's exactly what @Mo Gosfield said yet you chose not to challenge that post but another one instead.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Firstly, you can't stop people taking drugs. Secondly, if people did stop taking drugs, drug dealers would not simply go 'oh well, we had a good run' and leave or go straight, they will turn to other forms of crime.
In response, I've never said you can stop people taking drugs by measures someone else takes. I just wish (naively, very naively) that people would stop and consider how their drug for Sat evening came to be in their hands and choose to stop buying it out of disgust of the people trafficking, sex trafficking, violence and abuse involved in it's trade. Every one who buys the drug is a link in that chain by personal choice.
As for you second point, yes, can't disagree really. But the drugs biz is the main biz it seems nowadays.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Our transactional monitoring system at work throws up various criminal typologies on an hourly basis for investigation. Front and centre is county lines cohorts and money mules.

The destination of bulk payments lead back to city centres typically but activity is on a national level.

You will also typically find that every arsehole end of high streets (the parts dominated by candy stores, European cafes and independent stores)are leased to Albanian or Croatians.

Makes you wonder how business rates and rent are paid A1 for these small independent stores in prime locations even in a recession.

It will keep me busy until retirement I guess!
Have to say I often think "this place must be a front for drug laundering, Shirley" when seeing odd shops in odd places who never seem to have any customers. Wouldn't surprise me that there are many more around than one would think.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You won’t find many Albanian men in the U.K. who have to resort to eating stoats and swans by the riverside.

The Tory’s plan to flood the U.K. with migrants in order to offer a final solution to the problem has ensured they have all made a killing in human trafficking, the sex trade, modern slavery, shop-front restaurants and bars, and drug sales.

Trust me, they don’t need to eat swans 🤣🤣
If they've done that well, they may be hanging out with people who do.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Have to say I often think "this place must be a front for drug laundering, Shirley" when seeing odd shops in odd places who never seem to have any customers. Wouldn't surprise me that there are many more around than one would think.
Barbers. How much hair is there in Shoreham? Cash only too.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The authorities are onto it.

7503F66E-50A5-4C18-B7CD-EAF30474FEBE.png
B491F326-D1ED-408D-B4FF-4134A5344B9D.png

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Barbers. How much hair is there in Shoreham? Cash only too.
Newhaven has a very dead high street, but bang in the middle is a barber shop that has a cash only hand written sign in the window, the shop never seems busy when I go past.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes but you can prove anything with facts, you racist.

Germany, France, Greece, Sweden are physically removing virtually every new Albanian, dismissing their claims of ‘asylum’. Not believing the tales of being in danger back home or being a victim of modern slavery.

The UK have a different policy, mainly for women and children.

A5E20B0A-6919-4AF0-8DF4-1E51F0FFA9E2.png
C111762B-7DB2-476F-BE22-8B58F5BA43DA.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In response, I've never said you can stop people taking drugs by measures someone else takes. I just wish (naively, very naively) that people would stop and consider how their drug for Sat evening came to be in their hands and choose to stop buying it out of disgust of the people trafficking, sex trafficking, violence and abuse involved in it's trade. Every one who buys the drug is a link in that chain by personal choice.
Yep, I agree. As a perfect human being, I obviously don't take illegal drugs, and yes, I wish the druggies were as perfect as me.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Newhaven has a very dead high street, but bang in the middle is a barber shop that has a cash only hand written sign in the window, the shop never seems busy when I go past.
There's a selection of barbers in Shoreham who are all new. . . 3 have been around years/decades and one who retired. Farage wasn't so good for business 😂

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Because it was ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to buy drugs in Brighton in the 70s before they arrived :lolol:

nah. Doesn’t work. Even the staunchest of left and the libbest of libs recognise there are certain issues relating to certain cultures within British society which are problematic. Grooming/exploitation gangs in certain Asian communities, gang/drug problems in Albanian communities.

It’s simply fact, nobody here is blaming Johnny Foreigner for all our ills in life,.

The problem is when people shut down when valid, factual observations get made.

Frankly, you’ve had a shocker fella.

So are you trying to claim that Albanian gangs ran Brighton drugs in the 1970s or that there weren't any drugs gangs, as either would be equally stupid :dunce:

Or maybe try reading post #35 where I explain why Albanian gangs have infiltrated Britain if you think your your attention span is up to it, as it obviously wasn't up to reading the line beyond the 5 second cartoon in my post you quoted.

Alternatively, you could make yourself look really stupid by spouting off that it's all lefty liberal bollox.

I agree that someone has certainly had a shocker :lolol:

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Two Albanian men were arrested at The Swan West Malling............this may have led to some confusion
Maybe they ate there rather than ate Swans

On a more serious note and in relation to "narco gangs"
The BBC reported along these line a while back

Albanian drug gangs are using the migrant camps of northern France as a recruitment ground, offering to pay the passage of those prepared to work in the UK drugs industry on arrival, the BBC has been told.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here