[Albion] Ajax - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Worth pointing out that Ajax and Marseille are two of the bigger allocations in the competition. Should we progress - and we'll need to improve - the allocations may be smaller.

In totally unrelated news, plenty of tickets left for 15 pointer Everton on the ticket site.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was wondering if Brighton fans could buy hospitality but assune that has also sold out. I had enough points Tier 1 but cant go, was just interested
Way ahead of you. A few of us investigated this, and then middle of last week they just pulled the skylounge tix from their English-version website. They presumably got pissed off with the number of English people asking about it.

Meanwhile, there are dozens of tickets dotted around the ground but you're paying €200 once fees are included.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Way ahead of you. A few of us investigated this, and then middle of last week they just pulled the skylounge tix from their English-version website. They presumably got pissed off with the number of English people asking about it.

Meanwhile, there are dozens of tickets dotted around the ground but you're paying €200 once fees are included.
Stubhib are still 163....... last week I looked and there were loads at 115, these prices included the fees.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I've spoken to the club - a very small number had to be held back for various operational reasons, but everything that is available to us was released this morning.
Silly question, but will it be a simple fastest finger first or a queuing system due to the numbers?
I just wondered if the club indicated such in your missive.
We're sorted but we have a T2 keen to join the party.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Trying to sign up on the Ajax website, verified email but it won’t let me go any further - guess they’ve stopped UK email addresses joining the site.

I’ll be in Amsterdam with or without a ticket, I’m sure there will be a couple thousand of us without tickets who will all congregate somewhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports