Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
5 points for Ajax and AEK ..... why so low don't get it
Presumed popularity. Everyone knew that demand would outstrip supply for the European games. Everton away the weekend before Ajax away is going to have a presumed much lower demand so gets 15 points.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 15.59.45.png

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
that tells me not a lot of fans registered for Ajax away if its only 265 plus
Only?!! How dare you! Bit weird though - perhaps the practicalities and costs are beginning to be realised. I hope it's that rather than our pre-registration not registering..........

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Hooray!

But I don't think fewer registered, necessarily.

Unlike for Marseille they haven't split the guaranteed tickets into 2 tiers this time, it's only guaranteed tickets for tier 1 and it's a bigger tier/lower cut-off.

So the tier 1 cut-off is what the tier 2 cut-off would have been on the Marseille basis, iyswim. Can't remember exactly what that was but not dissimilar.

Binfight on Friday morning!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hooray!

But I don't think fewer registered, necessarily.

Unlike for Marseille they haven't split the guaranteed tickets into 2 tiers this time, it's only guaranteed tickets for tier 1 and it's a bigger tier/lower cut-off.

So the tier 1 cut-off is what the tier 2 cut-off would have been on the Marseille basis, iyswim. Can't remember exactly what that was but not dissimilar.

Binfight on Friday morning!
There's little need for a binfest - tier 1s are guaranteed a ticket.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
As expected both the boy and I are in tier 2 however the sale dates both coincide with me being on a late shift which as I don’t do that many lates i’ll certainly settle for this.

Not celebrating just yet but I’m happy to be “in with a chance”

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sit where you want?

Inside the stadium
As is customary in European games, the unwritten rule of free choice of seats applies within the blocks. So if the seat shown on your ticket is already taken, there will certainly be some free space in other areas of the away section.​

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are our loyalty points shown as 'season ticket points' on our membership link? If so I'm buggered with only 218 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here