Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sit where you want?

Inside the stadium
As is customary in European games, the unwritten rule of free choice of seats applies within the blocks. So if the seat shown on your ticket is already taken, there will certainly be some free space in other areas of the away section.​
From our official travel advice:

• Supporters should be aware that there are 130 steps to climb to get up the away concourse on the upper tier. Supporters taking seats in the rows nearer the back should note a further 70 steps will need to be climbed to get to the back rows.
  • Please note the upper tier has a high rake and not suited to supporters with vertigo.
  • The lower rows 1-10 require less steps but views are slightly impacted by the Perspex screen at the front.

Personally, if I was in T1 and plumped for somewhere in the middle with a decent view but less stair climbing I'd be well MACKED off if someone took my seat and I had to go right to the back or front. The sit where you want principle away is fine if you don't sell out and if there isn't a restricted view IMO. We will have our own stewards there so it'll also be interesting how liberal they are with this.

At the end of the day though, it's still f***ing Brighton at AJAX in AMSTERDAM. It will be epic even if you have to climb a few more stairs.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Has Marseille sold out yet?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Oooh, I'm in the guaranteed window for Ajax, wasn't expecting that, thought it would be much closer, or above, 300 points.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Were there two separate pre-registration windows for Ajax and AEK or just the one?

Sorry if a daft question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here