Apr 23, 2010
1695974791145.png

~1,500 sold already
~940 left

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Easy booking. Went for Row 13 to avoid the frame of that dreaded screen.
On the tour of the Arena they take you to the back row of the stand, just to frighten you with how steep the rake is. Makes our WSU look like a gentle slope.
In the rest of the stadium picture the 'limbs' when we score, and tumbling down a row or so (as people do) looks dangerous. There appeared to be little to stop you going over the edge. So that screen is for our own protection!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looks like there won’t be any left !
There will - sales will slow to a trickle now.

I had guessed c500 left a few minutes ago. That might have been a tad optimistic, but there will be a few hundred left.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Any reliable home ticket resellers?
I used stubhub.ie - received an email to register an account with Ajax - requires ID verification but using my UK ID flagged no issues - I now have a home end ticket sat in the official Ajax app on my phone ready to go.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Looks like there won’t be any left !
The first tier are guaranteed tickets. So unless every single person in that tier buys one (which they won't) there will be tickets left.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I used stubhub.ie - received an email to register an account with Ajax - requires ID verification but using my UK ID flagged no issues - I now have a home end ticket sat in the official Ajax app on my phone ready to go.
But will they let you in the ground home end when it’s obvious you are English . I’m not completely convinced they will .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports