Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Park & Ride
Has anybody on here made any sense of the P&R on the outskirts of Amsterdam?
From what I can understand, parking is €6 per day when you use the tram into town. But you cant buy a tram ticket from the P&R nor from the tram driver and there are no machines selling tickets near the P&R.
So how does it work? Where do I get a ticket?

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Park & Ride
From what I can understand, parking is €6 per day when you use the tram into town. But you cant buy a tram ticket from the P&R nor from the tram driver and there are no machines selling tickets near the P&R.
What about long term parking at the airport and get the train in? Is that feasible. I was considering driving but there are 7 in our group and we are now getting the train there and flying back. Having been to Amsterdam In January, driving in the centre with kamikaze cyclists and the trams was not something I was looking forward to.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Park & Ride

Was in Amsterdam last year and all the trams I got on (obviously not every line) had a conductor at the back selling tickets in a little booth.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What about long term parking at the airport and get the train in? Is that feasible. I was considering driving but there are 7 in our group and we are now getting the train there and flying back. Having been to Amsterdam In January, driving in the centre with kamikaze cyclists and the trams was not something I was looking forward to.
P&R is €6 per 24 hours but working out how it works is a nightmare. You have to buy a tram/bus ticket and use it going in to town and then use it back out to collect your car and get the low parking cost. But no P&R sells the ticket you need. I'm on TripAdvisor and lots of help but even the locals have no idea how it works.

Uptown Dunk

Sep 4, 2021
For those with flexible/cancellable hotel room bookings…November prices have dropped recently. I’ve cancelled and rebooked my hotel room at a lower rate twice in the last week.
You’re not going to save a fortune but I’m sure we can put those Euros to good use.

Jimmy Grimble

Is there any indication if these were returns from comps or from people who could no longer attend?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here