Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Very weird how that sold out that quick. I actually tried to hold a ticket on a tier 1 account as well as trying on a tier 2 account. The tier 1 tickets were bumped at 9, but then everything was sold within a minute. I dont see how everyone picked a seat in that time.
“Best available seats” is the way to go.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Really feel for those who missed out. That was the most stressful minute of my life to date, hoping that the payment went through ok.

I'd have been gutted if I hadn't been successful. We'd be in Amsterdam either way, though. See you all there.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Thousands of people after a couple of hundred tickets. They went in less than a minute. Everything I clicked on was 'Not available' by the time it tried to put them in the basket.

Exactly the same for me.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I got 3 together. As others have said, selecting 'best available' instead of trying to manually select seats definitely made the difference. Commiserations to those who missed out.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nothing for me either this morning.
Got to go through it all again in 3 weeks time for AEK

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
It seems like Ajax was the one that every fan wanted to do. I reckon there will be the allocation plus at least another 1000 if not more.

Going to be a special moment in dam square that's for sure.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'm debating getting a ticket in the home end but beginning to wonder whether it might just be best being with the other ticketless fans watching the game elsewhere... Can go nuts if we score, less chance of getting battered and takes away the ballache of getting to and from the ground.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm debating getting a ticket in the home end but beginning to wonder whether it might just be best being with the other ticketless fans watching the game elsewhere... Can go nuts if we score, less chance of getting battered and takes away the ballache of getting to and from the ground.
You won't get battered in the home end. But it does seem very hard to pull off now as others have said you need an Ajax account pre September 1st to receive the tickets even if you buy from a 3rd party

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You won't get battered in the home end. But it does seem very hard to pull off now as others have said you need an Ajax account pre September 1st to receive the tickets even if you buy from a 3rd party
Thanks- hadn't realised that, was just about to drop £150 on a ticket so good job I didn't!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm debating getting a ticket in the home end but beginning to wonder whether it might just be best being with the other ticketless fans watching the game elsewhere... Can go nuts when we concede the 5th, less chance of getting battered and takes away the ballache of getting to and from the ground.
Corrected for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here