Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax - Amsterdam

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
They absolutely are. Being surrounded by Ajax fans every day can become very tiresome. Don't get me started on their love for Barcelona (who never think of Ajax at all). They're having a bad start this year and you'd think the world had ended, it's EVERYWHERE in the media here.
Tbf part of the reason they were rioting is because their director of football was corrupt and signing dodgy players where he was seemingly getting kickbacks.

He's fired now I see.

They are screwed though. Bought a load of rubbish on long contracts. Only van gally can save them now !!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Anyway, are we expecting news of Ajax ticket windows this week?... I am certainly going to be on the cusp, but I am crossing my fingers.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Everton ticket details are up.. 268 points for Tier 1 so the top 3,000 point holders have 268 or more.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Everton ticket details are up.. 268 points for Tier 1 so the top 3,000 point holders have 268 or more.
Sadly, I don't think that's how it works? But it shouldn't be too far off. You needed 230 to be guarentted a ticket for Marseille (which is a bigger allocation, 3,359)

I think the Spurs allocation was 2,600 with Albion suggesting the same.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If I understand correctly, it means the top 3000 season ticket holders have that amount or more.

Whereas for Ajax we'll be cutting off after the highest 2600 of all people that registered.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yep. Although for this particular fixture it's hard to imagine many in the top 3000 season tickets who don't sign up.
Yeah, of course but there will be some. Kids at school who normally go with parents, the older dears who go on the Costa express, anyone whose leave and budget can't stretch to all the Euro games. I get the impression that the demographic for Amsterdam will be predominately male between 16-60 and may well not include shift workers or lower paid.

FairWeatherFan

Jun 9, 2011
Just bought my flights and wondering where to stay. There's zero chance of getting a ticket so I'll be watching from a bar somewhere. Is a hotel near Dam Square the best option?

Stumpy Tim

Yeah, of course but there will be some. Kids at school who normally go with parents, the older dears who go on the Costa express, anyone whose leave and budget can't stretch to all the Euro games. I get the impression that the demographic for Amsterdam will be predominately male between 16-60 and may well not include shift workers or lower paid.
Some of our kids have been given permission to take a couple of days off school for Ajax :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here