Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Technology] Air Fryers

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

Normal Rob

Members
Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Just picked one up in Asda. Tempted to do Sunday lunch in it. Have an 800g beef topside joint and was wanting to do a one pot roast with potatoes and Carrots etc. Any advice? I'm slightly worried about ruining everything

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Just picked one up in Asda. Tempted to do Sunday lunch in it. Have an 800g beef topside joint and was wanting to do a one pot roast with potatoes and Carrots etc. Any advice? I'm slightly worried about ruining
Yeah go to The YouTube.

(I'd also start off a little less ambitious, perhaps just airfry the veg, as per The YouTube)
And roast potatoes no oil either.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just picked one up in Asda. Tempted to do Sunday lunch in it. Have an 800g beef topside joint and was wanting to do a one pot roast with potatoes and Carrots etc. Any advice? I'm slightly worried about ruining everything
Make sure you have a temperature probe to check the centre of any meat you cook, check the core temp just in case.. stuff can look cooked on the outside if you have it on a high setting but underdone in the middle. Obviously as Stat says, veggies might be a better starting point as its pretty hard to get food poisoning off an undercooked spud.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills