Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustien

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
It seems no coincidence that four different Albion managers with a heck of a lot of experience in the game could not find a regular place for Kemy in their respective match day squads - especially when we have repeatedly suffered shortages in midfield. It also speaks volumes that the Club has repeatedly turned to loanees rather than have the confidence to give Kemy another chance.

Yes he has suffered some injuries - but not for the whole of his time with us, so ought to have been available for selection for significant periods. However I cannot recall too many of our managers telling us how impressed they are by Kemy's efforts and how hard he has fought to get into contention.

Albion fans are generally very supportive of players going through difficult spells and it's not unusual to see threads on NSC hoping that players are on the mend. However Kemy does little to engender support. It seems he prefers to trade insults on social media rather than for example post images of himself doing the hard yards in the gym, which might have gained him some sympathy and support.

So in the absence of any other mitigating information from the Club it seems very sad that a professional sportsman with a rare opportunity to enjoy a well rewarded career playing at a high level cannot find the motivation to break back into the squad. His career won't last much longer if that is the case.

According to Wikipedia he spent time on loan to Palarse - you don't think he is a mole? Apologies if fixtures but can't be asked to trawl through whole thread.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
According to Wikipedia he spent time on loan to Palarse - you don't think he is a mole? Apologies if fixtures but can't be asked to trawl through whole thread.

He did indeed. Might explain his bad attitude.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It grates me that some 'fans' still choose to kiss his arse on Twitter & stick up for him just cos he can see it. He's been an utter waste of wages & space.

Someone has just told me and another bloke (when sticking up for him) that:

A) Thirteen appearances so far 'isn't bad' (1 1/2 years here)

B) He's done well as he's played 13 more games for the Albion than 'any of us'. :lol: words fail me!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
It grates me that some 'fans' still choose to kiss his arse on Twitter & stick up for him just cos he can see it. He's been an utter waste of wages & space.

Someone has just told me and another bloke (when sticking up for him) that:

A) Thirteen appearances so far 'isn't bad' (1 1/2 years here)

B) He's done well as he's played 13 more games for the Albion than 'any of us'. :lol: words fail me!

I retweeted what he said out of dismay. Think the guy is completely deluded.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
How good is your Dutch spelling?

Also, we're only assuming he's happy to be unfit. What if he's naturally not an athlete and is actually very disappointed at not being fit enough for selection? Would he warrant such hatred then?

(PS: I'm not saying that is the case, but he does kinda hint at it in his slightly angry tweet.)

If your naturally not an athlete your naturally not a professional footballer nowadays, so you call your self an unpaid amateur like the rest of us.
Nearly every one on this board if given the chance to train full time with BHA, using the best facilities, being exposed to top conditioning coaches, the nutritionists etc, would lose around about a stone in weight in the first six weeks. The only exceptions would be the handful that were already "super fit" and the few that could not be bothered. Unfortunately Kemy is in the later. He fell out of love with football but never lost the love for the money and life style.
Very much hope the club looks at contracts after this so as to close down situations like this ever happening again, say imposing that basic fitness levels and weight etc being maintained even when genuinely injured, and please don't say if you can't train because of injury you will always put on weight, not true, you can still weight train the upper body, you can still use the clubs pool to swim and most importantly you can adjust your diet to suit. Don't you think it's strange how Arsenal managed to fine a player for smoking in the showers but we can't fine one that is unable to reach a basic level of fitness for a pro footballer?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
B5klt1-CYAEXIWb.jpg

Whenever I sit on the sofa with my LEFT hand/arm across my head like that, it means I will be asleep within 39 seconds.
But if I put my right arm up like that I will never ever sleep.

FWIW I think Kemy has been poorly treated, if the Albion were actually serious about promotion we'd have rolled out the red carpet for K-Unit and we'd be playing Arsenal today not in 2 weeks time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:facepalm: whoops I got distracted and forgot the 'comedy' "only joking" at the bottom of the post.

Still what's the worst that could happen. :lolol:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Not defending him for a moment, but looking at that photo, is he ill? Doesn't have a particularly healthy pallour, and very tired looking eyes.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Why don't the club just terminate the lazy ****er's contract?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I would love CH to bring him on late in a home game that we're winning by say 3 goals (yes I know).
That way all supporters could make their feelings quite clear.

Like I've said before; worst excuse of a player I've ever seen in the stripes, and I go back a bit.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
i was just thinking, he has been injured/unfit for so long now, We have had a lot of injuries during that time and they have managed to get over injuries and come back into the squad. madness. furstrating

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Every time i see this thread return to the top of the page I think/hope "has he gone?"
Given that we have accommodated Toko and Colunga to allow them to play, surely it can only be a matter of time......or does he have so little desire to actually play?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Every time i see this thread return to the top of the page I think/hope "has he gone?"
Given that we have accommodated Toko and Colunga to allow them to play, surely it can only be a matter of time......or does he have so little desire to actually play?

Perhaps he has the same attitude as Assou Ekotto happy to sit back do nothing and pick up his wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here