Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustien

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
He should be made to go for long runs every day with a couple of the fittest reserves. On failing to complete he should be fined a weeks wages & rid to report back tomorrow for a repeat & so on. There is no way others have not tried this 'tools down' lark but other clubs have managed to sort in some way. We should be doing a lot more

Last edited:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
He should be made to go for long runs every day with a couple of the fittest reserves. On failing to complete he should be fined a weeks wages & rid to report back tomorrow for a respect & so on. There is no way others have not tried this 'tools down' lark but other clubs have managed to sort in some way. We should be doing a lot more
Maybe they are and somehow maybe he is...I refer again to the lazy legend that is Winston Bogarde, Kemy's (apparent) role model.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
B5klt1-CYAEXIWb.jpg

Caption competition ?

I can't play my best game only I have hurt my wrist.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
If that fat feck is still with us in three weeks time then nothing would have changed behind the scenes.
I need a labourer for the next few weeks but wouldn't touch him with a scaffold pole.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
We just don't really know what is going on here. He has 6 months left on his contract and my view is that we have seen the last of Agustien,OK he has not been a success with us at all,but to have not been "fit" to play,pretty near the whole of his contract seems to me an underlying problem that perhaps we are not meant to know about .

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Just think we're paying this knobs wages to sit on his back side, shame Bloom can't sack him
He got rid of Poyet on 'breach of contract' surely the legal bods can find something in Agustien's contract to bin him off as well?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
He's not helping himself...

[tweet]553612084932804608[/tweet]

He represents everything that is wrong with modern football. Just sitting pretty on decent contract with no desire to further his career or represent his club with any distinction.

And his spelling is shite also.

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011
He represents everything that is wrong with modern football. Just sitting pretty on decent contract with no desire to further his career or represent his club with any distinction.

And his spelling is shite also.

How good is your Dutch spelling?

Also, we're only assuming he's happy to be unfit. What if he's naturally not an athlete and is actually very disappointed at not being fit enough for selection? Would he warrant such hatred then?

(PS: I'm not saying that is the case, but he does kinda hint at it in his slightly angry tweet.)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
How good is your Dutch spelling?

Also, we're only assuming he's happy to be unfit. What if he's naturally not an athlete and is actually very disappointed at not being fit enough for selection? Would he warrant such hatred then?

(PS: I'm not saying that is the case, but he does kinda hint at it in his slightly angry tweet.)

You should post more:moo:

I'm joking:dunce:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Wow, you're a genius at this discussion game, aren't you? Oh well... please yourself :yawn:

So you think the dutch bloke should be given another contract then?

As I said you should post more.
It would give more people a chance to see how deluded you are :yawn:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The one thing the photos do reveal is we cannot be paying him that much as he has still not managed to afford any furniture for his house.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Waste of space, waste of talent....send him back to the Dutch lower leagues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here