Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Post Game Leaving

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I get your thinking @Easy10 and I’m with you all the way. We remove some of the coach park space and have horses saddled up and ready to go. At the final whistle we run from our seats to the coach park and saddle up, riding up the cycle path/walkway to Woodingdean and on to the racecourse where we race down the bend and final straight - the first three get a voucher for a free Piglet’s pie at the next game. It’s a sure fire winner!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yep the smug "p&r should be for parkers only", have no thought to the pain it is to get to the Amex by public transport from Dyke Road/Hove Park area! I don't live there btw (I come in from Kent).

Or otherwise, exactly as Watford Zero suggests, if they change it to parkers only, the locals would rightly drive up to Mill Road!
I know someone that lives in Patcham about 500metres from the bottom of Mill Road. They drive and use the Park and Ride! Otherwise their journey to the Amex would take over an hour on public transport.

Think the best thing is to rename P&R as shuttle buses and make them so you have to prebook a bus ticket. Makes complete sense that anyone should be able to use them and being prebooked means they know numbers in advance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here